Brandon Snyder

GCPioneer

Please keep the Snyder family in your hearts and eveyone around them. Everyone please pray for them. The westview family will be praying for them. We didn't know him personally but he had an impact on us off the field. No one ever had a bad thing to say about him and always admired the way he played the game.

Edited by underdog5

Thanks to all of you for all your kind comments and prayers. Please remember us here in Huntingdon as we lay this wonderful young man and outstanding athlete to rest tomorrow. Keep not only the family and Brandon's Mustang family in your thoughts and prayers, but our student population as well. All are hurting and painfully mourning the loss of one of our best. Again, thank you so much for your compassion and much needed prayers.

Is this true that i read in the jackon sun today? surely they wouldnt make this up..if true my prayers are to the mustang family...we have gone through so many deaths here at gibson co. this year and we know what ya'll feel like...it is rough!! my prayers are with ya all !!!

Thank you so much! Your support and compassion is a blessing. Please remember us 04/13/06 as we lay our valiant soldier to rest.

This is a very sad situation.The Snyder Family and the Huntingdon community will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you. This is very much appreciated.

Is this true that i read in the jackon sun today? surely they wouldnt make this up..if true my prayers are to the mustang family...we have gone through so many deaths here at gibson co. this year and we know what ya'll feel like...it is rough!! my prayers are with ya all !!!

The community of Loudon sends there prayers and thoughts to the family, the team and the community. this is truely sad.