NCS (GOING TO STATE) FOR SURE

WC7

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know who started this topic but they chose a heck of a night to post it. we have been not only beatin people but soundly taking care of business and our only loss was to a Fairwiew team (AA) that is something like 11-3. the game was called due to an "altercation." all this to the tune of a 12-1 record. that is... until tonight. we didnt show up with the same stuff. we had our unquestioned ace on the mound and CA hit him. some of us brought the sticks but could only hit it right at them. myself, i looked awful up there, admittadly. Although CA was the second ranked team in the district it still feels as though it shouldnt even be a ballgame. no disrespect to CA is meant there. and anyways obviously if thats the mindset we had we were wrong. GOING TO STATE? i think so and certainly hope so but theres a lot of season left. tonight definately hurt tho and we've got a lot of guys who dont like to lose myself included. tomorrow is anotherday we will start over on the quest for the district championship and then go from there. 12-2 at this point... good luck to everybody

LOL, I have seen NCS play and if they make it to state I will be very surprised. They won't make it past the regional game against Cascade, who will finish behind Forrest.

Tonight was NCS's only "real" loss . Their record is 12-2 , that's one heck of a record for this late of the season. Behind Forrest?........ i dont know but NCS will be on top.

i dont know who started this topic but they chose a heck of a night to post it. we have been not only beatin people but soundly taking care of business and our only loss was to a Fairwiew team (AA) that is something like 11-3. the game was called due to an "altercation." all this to the tune of a 12-1 record. that is... until tonight. we didnt show up with the same stuff. we had our unquestioned ace on the mound and CA hit him. some of us brought the sticks but could only hit it right at them. myself, i looked awful up there, admittadly. Although CA was the second ranked team in the district it still feels as though it shouldnt even be a ballgame. no disrespect to CA is meant there. and anyways obviously if thats the mindset we had we were wrong. GOING TO STATE? i think so and certainly hope so but theres a lot of season left. tonight definately hurt tho and we've got a lot of guys who dont like to lose myself included. tomorrow is anotherday we will start over on the quest for the district championship and then go from there. 12-2 at this point... good luck to everybody

So I guess you play for NCS? Well if you do then you are on the winning team this year! They are at the top 100% and will continue to be. Tonight was just a game where the other team was hitting the ball in the right spots. But Fri. they will dominate!

Tonight was NCS's only "real" loss . Their record is 12-2 , that's one heck of a record for this late of the season. Behind Forrest?........ i dont know but NCS will be on top.

Cascade will be the second team out of Forrest's district, which means if NCS wins their district they would face them in the regionals. If you are planning to go to state, maybe you should understand the playoff system. NCS better finish 1st cause whoever finishes 2nd gets Mikie Minor and Forrest.

I was at the Fairview-NCS game and Fairview was handily beating NCS. So yep that is a real loss, goes down in the book as an L.

well bertier just call ME superman. by the way great job in that movie. that said...

its a shame you would base your opinion of a team on a 4 inning outing and then judge or question someone else's knowledge of the game. ITS BASEBALL. now since the only time you have witnessed ncs play was that horrid day against fairview i can almost be understanding. at the same time i did post a little info on fairview who is a decent team in their own right. we did not pitch one of our top pitchers and we did not play our best defense- no other excuses there you have it. i can prove those arent excuses due to the fact that we havnt given up that many runs before or since. everyone knows that "every dog has their day" ...undefeated... almost unrealistic. it is hard to bring your best every day all season long hence our slip up yesterday. thats the reason you play the games. by the time the tourney gets here its put up or shut up.(numbers that is) one bad game can bring about the end of your season. but for the regular season... lets just play em to get seeding taken care of. now im not out to show prove that ncs is gonna win state. i wouldnt and i cant until that time gets here. i have no idea if we are even in the top cpl teams in the state but the best teams will be there and i truly believe we will too. and once you get there its anyones game. i think someone just wanted an interesting topic and it is but a bold prediction all i know is it sure as heck will be fun gettin there. as for the system.. i think whoever you were talkin to gets it. lets wait til we get there and then talk. who do You play for? and how are yall doing? and to WC7 yeh i play for ncs, who are you?

Superman, I think it is great you think your team has the ability to get to state. I mean everyone who plays should believe that. However as a spectator, I can tell you NCS is not in the top 10 teams in 1a. I don't have to base it off one game. I don't play anymore, just a avid fan of baseball. But you can keep believing, lets just check back in May and see who is right.

well bertier just call ME superman. by the way great job in that movie. that said...

its a shame you would base your opinion of a team on a 4 inning outing and then judge or question someone else's knowledge of the game. ITS BASEBALL. now since the only time you have witnessed ncs play was that horrid day against fairview i can almost be understanding. at the same time i did post a little info on fairview who is a decent team in their own right. we did not pitch one of our top pitchers and we did not play our best defense- no other excuses there you have it. i can prove those arent excuses due to the fact that we havnt given up that many runs before or since. everyone knows that "every dog has their day" ...undefeated... almost unrealistic. it is hard to bring your best every day all season long hence our slip up yesterday. thats the reason you play the games. by the time the tourney gets here its put up or shut up.(numbers that is) one bad game can bring about the end of your season. but for the regular season... lets just play em to get seeding taken care of. now im not out to show prove that ncs is gonna win state. i wouldnt and i cant until that time gets here. i have no idea if we are even in the top cpl teams in the state but the best teams will be there and i truly believe we will too. and once you get there its anyones game. i think someone just wanted an interesting topic and it is but a bold prediction all i know is it sure as heck will be fun gettin there. as for the system.. i think whoever you were talkin to gets it. lets wait til we get there and then talk. who do You play for? and how are yall doing? and to WC7 yeh i play for ncs, who are you?

just tell me your number and i'll tell at your next game tommorrow against East Robertson. By the way East Robertson should be an easy take home win for NCS.

Cascade will be the second team out of Forrest's district, which means if NCS wins their district they would face them in the regionals. If you are planning to go to state, maybe you should understand the playoff system. NCS better finish 1st cause whoever finishes 2nd gets Mikie Minor and Forrest.

I was at the Fairview-NCS game and Fairview was handily beating NCS. So yep that is a real loss, goes down in the book as an L.

yeah it does go down as a loss, but NCS (this year) has had most of their games ended by only playing 5 innings because they were up by 10 or more. And that fariview game was only in the 4th, besides they didn't have that much of a lead anyway.