Best of the West Tourney

biglefty06

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Madison plays Dyersburg in the Championship, we will play them the following day, May 2.

NOPE-Coach Potette (madison) already spoke with Coach Chatham(d-burg)...If EITHER team makes it to the finals of BOW then the D-burg/Madison game on Tues. is cancelled. I'm glad-both teams will be tired from BOW and are too competitive for someone to walk away uninjured if they were to play on Tues. lets save it for substate.

NOPE-Coach Potette (madison) already spoke with Coach Chatham(d-burg)...If EITHER team makes it to the finals of BOW then the D-burg/Madison game on Tues. is cancelled. I'm glad-both teams will be tired from BOW and are too competitive for someone to walk away uninjured if they were to play on Tues. lets save it for substate.

haha true, i would like to play you guys 2 times in 2 days but the fact of the matter is, if both teams made it to the finals then we would have played 6 games in 7 days and thats just to much... but good luck to you guys

madison wins their group and martin gets second overall team, usj wins their group, dyersburg wins their group, usj and madison play and score is 2-1 or 1-0 in favor of madison, dyersburg beats martin 3-1 or 3-0... madison and dyersburg in the finals, i dont have a prediction, i just think it will be a game to be remembered haha, thats all i will say about that game

I just hope Sheffield isn't too much, I know they will be good, but they have not been playing that good until they beat Haywood 4-1. Haywood says they were missing 3 starters in that game, so I dont know. Sheffield tied Milan in the jamboree 2-2. I am still worried about them. I guess we will find out about them on Saturday. I would agree that we will play westview in the semis, and I agree that madison will beat USJ. And I have been told by our coach that if we play in the championship and Madison doesn't we will play that next day. Same as if Madison goes to the champ. and Dyersburg doesn't. Either way, we will see you guys next week. :thumb:

Big games today are:

Madison vs. Martin Westview

Haywood Co. vs. USJ

keep us posted on the results!

madison beat martin 4-3, madison was flat all game as they were last game(5-3)... and haywood lost to usj 2-0.... and sheffield tied liberty 2-2 thats it keep us posted on tomorrow's games

who scored for westview and who all scored for madison??

um david pifer once (maybe 2 times) and josh baltz... madison had 2 goals from kenny whitehead, one from mason peters and one from andrew post... i dont remember what happened on the 2nd goal

It started with Mason Peters scoring. Then Pifer scored towards the end of the half.

The first half ended 1-1. Right at the beginning of the second, Westview got another goal from Pifer and went up 2-1. After that however, Madison got a goal from Kenny I believe, and then got another off Nick's throw (I think it was an own goal) to put Madison up 3-2. Baltz then scored to level things, but Madison got another (off yet another Desio throw in) to end the game at 4-3. It was a hard fought game. Good luck to both teams.

How does a team that beat Haywood manage to tie Liberty? Haywood is a much better team than Liberty but was beat 4-1 by Sheffield. Is Sheffield overrated of just very inconsistent?

From what I've heard out of Memphis they are pretty inconsistent, but they have talent.