chattanooga central

emanon

they took out csas matt jones lots of mouth ,intentional blocking bases with no play at the base , the coach kicked dirt over a call like a 5 year old would it was kinda nasty anyone elese notice this or just me?

welcome to basball. we dont play dirty we play hard and dont care how we get the win. even if it takes a pitch to the ear hole. matt jones was repeating chiper joness knee injury. hes just a daisy

welcome to basball. we dont play dirty we play hard and dont care how we get the win. even if it takes a pitch to the ear hole. matt jones was repeating chiper joness knee injury. hes just a daisy

ok no central does not play "dirty".. look at all the teams in major's.. how many times do you see a batter get hit by a ball.. all the time.. so why do you say we play dirty.. we dont.. we do what we have to do.. to get the jod done.. end of story!

they took out csas matt jones lots of mouth ,intentional blocking bases with no play at the base , the coach kicked dirt over a call like a 5 year old would it was kinda nasty anyone elese notice this or just me?

Central has one of the best coaches around.. who agress with me?

ok no central does not play "dirty".. look at all the teams in major's.. how many times do you see a batter get hit by a ball.. all the time.. so why do you say we play dirty.. we dont.. we do what we have to do.. to get the jod done.. end of story!

Central has one of the best coaches around.. who agress with me?

Central has the best young couch in the area, the varsity is better and the JV has alot of studs on it. The future looks bright at Central.

They didnt play dirty when we played them. Shawn Ball is a player...

Another thing just cause a team hits someone doesnt make the dirty. I hate how people go crazy over a hit batsman. They are giving you a free base. Its part of baseball, its how the game was played in the old days. And now if you protect your team on the mound you get ejected or talked about like you are dirty. MLB and high school.