Madison

ozzie_johnson

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison is ranked top 5 and they have played no one. They are so overrated. Theyve played nobodys like trinity christian and yet their stil 4th. Whats up wit that?

well, Madison may not have played anyone, but they deserve the 4th spot on the rankings. They will play haywood tommorrow and then everyone can get a better read on them. I dont know where you are from, ozzie, but you were talking mess about dyersburg, too, earlier... where are you from? dont get on here and talk about the west having nothing, cuz if you talk about one of us, you talk about all of us..

well, Madison may not have played anyone, but they deserve the 4th spot on the rankings. They will play haywood tommorrow and then everyone can get a better read on them. I dont know where you are from, ozzie, but you were talking mess about dyersburg, too, earlier... where are you from? dont get on here and talk about the west having nothing, cuz if you talk about one of us, you talk about all of us..

ozzie, i dont know why you are complaining about the rankings, you can see we are overrated, but we beat westview 5-3 and should have only been 1 or 2 for them, but anyways, we beat them and everyone expected westview in the state tournament for the west again this year... it's possible for them, but madison is not that over rated. they have a great team for a west tennessee team, and yeah we have played a bunch of no ones, but really you cant help that, that's the way half the west tn. teams are and you have to, otherwise we could just play the top 2 or 3 teams in west tn about 6 or 7 times and make that our schedule, but we have district games to play and not all games are what we want

They are beating everybody on their schedule. They are 9-0 and are having a great season. Given that the rankings are not based on head-to-head results, what possible complaint can you have that a team that is undefeated 1/2 way through the season is mentioned with the top teams in their division? If they weren't highly ranked, I wonder who would "qualify" for a top ranking.

The real rankings will start when the tournament gets underway. If Madison's record is solely a product of weak competition, we'll know soon enough. Looking at their goals for/against average and their opponents combined records, I bet they do well at state.

This argument reminds me of the Chucky-Doak girls' team last fall. They were over-rated right into the state semifinals. Good luck to Madison. I hope we see you at states. :justwrestle:

They are beating everybody on their schedule. They are 9-0 and are having a great season. Given that the rankings are not based on head-to-head results, what possible complaint can you have that a team that is undefeated 1/2 way through the season is mentioned with the top teams in their division? If they weren't highly ranked, I wonder who would "qualify" for a top ranking.

The real rankings will start when the tournament gets underway. If Madison's record is solely a product of weak competition, we'll know soon enough. Looking at their goals for/against average and their opponents combined records, I bet they do well at state.

This argument reminds me of the Chucky-Doak girls' team last fall. They were over-rated right into the state semifinals. Good luck to Madison. I hope we see you at states. :justwrestle:

well said hoya... where are you from? lets hope we make it to state, if all goes well we will see usj in the sectionals which we always lose to usj by 1 but we might change that this friday... but thanks anyways see you guys there to hopefully

Madison is ranked top 5 and they have played no one. They are so overrated. Theyve played nobodys like trinity christian and yet their stil 4th. Whats up wit that?

First you complain about Dyersurg being overated, and now its Madison too!

Who's next?

Edited by Laydown

well said hoya... where are you from? lets hope we make it to state, if all goes well we will see usj in the sectionals which we always lose to usj by 1 but we might change that this friday... but thanks anyways see you guys there to hopefully

hoya is a Knoxville Catholic supporter. He's usually a pretty good judge with talent.

for real, ozzie, are you gonna hate on Haywood now?

naw, dont need to waste my time, my opinion is that both these teams aint nothin and they dont got a chance at winning state or even competing. Madison and Dyersburg are both pretenders just like every other year. Does anyone really think they have a chance to win state?

naw, dont need to waste my time, my opinion is that both these teams aint nothin and they dont got a chance at winning state or even competing. Madison and Dyersburg are both pretenders just like every other year. Does anyone really think they have a chance to win state?

Ozzie, curious... what team are you with? Or are you just an observer?

he prolly just sits on the bench....... thats what most players who dont play do is talk crap because they sure dont get to do it on the field

he prolly just sits on the bench....... thats what most players who dont play do is talk crap because they sure dont get to do it on the field

Yea ur right i did sit on the bench my freshmen year at North Carolina but was 12th man my sophomore year. Dont be mad cuz u play for a crap west tn team. No team in the west has a chance. Yall just talk big but none of yal will do anythin in state. GO IRISH