Farraguts Loss in South Carolina

Coach Wallie

You scored after i went out but it is ok you are a good player

I wouldn't bother to say that to Chizaggi, if I was you. As much as I would like to admit that you was doing a good job at sticking next to him or right behind him throughout,At no point in that game I can say he was ever quiet on your defence. You are not the entire farragut team, and if you are out, than farragut can't handle him, thats not a good sign. Like I said in the built up to this game, don't get caught up sticking to him. He score only one of the three goals, so other science hill fowards were on board to receive the passes and finish. Science hill would have won that game even if you had play all game.

Edited by fanatic55

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

when was the last time SH won a state championship....in anything? in fact i looked and they never have even won a championship in soccer. apparently your best isnt good enough to win state.

Oh u know i looked into the book of soccer history and it said:

"Once Upon a time, Farragut used to rule the east, and all the AAA state teams. But then came a great Force out of no where and took farragut down and the farragut supporters Swore to TAKE REVANGE....

TO BE CONTINUED"

The rest of those pages were Blank. So i don't know what that means, i thought maybe u could help me out.

Guest Number8

i bet if you SH people werent A HOLES about everything maybe people might like you. all you do is talk about oh no people dont like us as much as they do better teams. then you go and win and are like "what now. we proved to you why do you still hate us. i dont understand why no one likes. i mean we go and talk trash after we won but no onse still likes me. i trash talk all teh time and we win and i put people down cuz i think im the best palyer in the state and i think i am god, bu no one still likes me." hmmm get the F*** over your win. and just drop the whole dam thing and maybe people might respect you a little more.

"Ihavenofriendzz" I understands why u don't have any friends. But jelousy is part of ur problem.

To me it seemed like farragut talked trash before the game too, so why don't u Drop ur F Bombs on them. U r a bias idiot, who no matter what will get teams no credit.

U haven't even seen me play at my best. like I said it was a weak game from me, But the ONLY thing that matter i that our team did good. The only game that i was stisfied with myself was DB, except for on incident.

It is really funny how u come up with excuses already. now u r trying to say "THE ONLY reason we lost is because i was fauled and i couldn't play anymore"...

I hope i m not hearing a baby crying again. Now we can All let this matter go, WITH NO excuses but the fact that we were better or u can continue to find excuses and make me comment back.

Lets just put you on the national team since you are that good since you havent played your best game and you talk like you are the best player in the world just go ahead and go pro right now

As much as I understand Coach Culbreath's reason for starting this thread and as much as I believe in freedom of expression, if BigG has a merciful spot in his heart, he will kill this thread. It gets more and more ridiculous to the point that I think reading it may inflict permanent brain damage. That may help explain what is going on in this monotonous, never ending, whining, boastful thread.

Coach G, mercy---please.... <_<

Edited by hoya75

As much as I understand Coach Culbreath's reason for starting this thread and as much as I believe in freedom of expression, if BigG has a merciful spot in his heart, he will kill this thread. It gets more and more ridiculous to the point that I think reading it may inflict permanent brain damage. That may help explain what is going on in this monotonous, never ending, whining, boastful thread.

Coach G, mercy---please.... :unsure:

I would have closed it earlier, but I was at a tournament all weekend.

Ihavenofriendz will havenoposts if you have language like that again.