Farragut?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course u know catback because u go to farragut and all. according to the FHS yearbook, if u add up the class sizes that they list it comes to 2236. so honestly i think i was closer. i win. woohoo. apparently farragut people can beat OR ppl in something. and ole dad the region co champs is for regular season not post season. not sure if u knew that by ur last post. so i thought id let u know.

Just posted what was listed by the Knox County schools, if you have a problem with the numbers, I suggest you contact them. As far as co-region champs, ACCORDING to the TSSAA, when two teams have the same record in the region, they are co-champiions, unless one of the teams won a head to head match up. I think the win in the regular season took care of that. Not that it mattes!! No wonder you don't have any friends! :lol:

I think South Doyle is going to take them this year. You may get lucky though

Did you just say Farragut may get lucky against SD? HAHA!!! Thanks, you really made my day. SD might get lucky and not lose by 40+.

Edited by TG24

yea we went to pg2 again.. y does he think south doyle will beat farragut? and catback i do have friends.. i still cant figure out how we beat ooltewah twice and lost to u chumps.. ridiculous. we will just have to see what happens this year at farragut where the refs arent biased towards OR.

Oak Ridge beat the admirals not once, but twice in a matter of weeks, again by a combined score of 67-7. We didn't or won't need biased refs to beat Farragut.

just because it seemed u didnt need them doesnt mean they werent. there was a play where farragut stripped the ball from an OR player and hte ref just looked at him like he was from another planet.. the refs called a personal foul on OR on after a 3rd down play by farragut.. but one play later it was ORs ball. how does that make sense. i thought person fouls were automatic 1st downs? then about 3 plays later SG had that 95yd TD run that basically broke farraguts back and the game wide open. farrgaut made it inside the redzone like 5imes and inside the 10 4 times... farragut just couldnt seem to score. basically it coulda and shoulda been alot closer than 39-0 or whatever it was..

just because it seemed u didnt need them doesnt mean they werent. there was a play where farragut stripped the ball from an OR player and hte ref just looked at him like he was from another planet.. the refs called a personal foul on OR on after a 3rd down play by farragut.. but one play later it was ORs ball. how does that make sense. i thought person fouls were automatic 1st downs? then about 3 plays later SG had that 95yd TD run that basically broke farraguts back and the game wide open. farrgaut made it inside the redzone like 5imes and inside the 10 4 times... farragut just couldnt seem to score. basically it coulda and shoulda been alot closer than 39-0 or whatever it was..

Your starting to sound like Anchorhead, with all of the excuses, by the way, Oak Ridge won the first game 39-0, and the playoff game 28-7, thus the 67-7 total. I've watched the replay of both games. IMO, in the first game Farragut just could not stop Oak Ridge, and Spencer Guilmire, or mount any offense to speak of. In the playoff game Farragut played a much better game and kept it close, until the 4th qrt. On the play you mentioned about the fumble, I watched this twice, and ran it back in slow motion. I do think Oak Ridge may have gotten a break in that call, but, after watching it, the official did not have the best view of the play, and I think he made what he thought was the best call, this is not an excuse, but, I don't think he made the call to favor any team. Besides that call Farragut just plain got outplayed in the 4th qrt. they looked tired and once they went down by 14, it seemed to deflate them a little. Now, having said all of this, I have not made one derogatory remark about Farragut in any post of mine, can you say the same about Oak Ridge? Just My opinions, and facts. I actually pull for Farragut when they play anybody but Oak Ridge.

Edited by catback

Keep those excuses coming.