9AAA

taytay06

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for Mt. Juliet today, beating Beech 5-3. Any details on that game?

beech scored 1 run in the first or second inning, and mj got down a little, but their bats showed up, scoring 3, after some errors in the outfield on Mjs part, beech scored 2 tying it up(5th inning), and senior ashley taylor came through with her bat, and killed the ball, hitting a homerun, and hitting karli rush in. (7th inning) beech got up once more and didnt execute.

I think these next two weeks are going to boil down to coaching. I give Wilson Central a huge advantage here; followed by Hendersonville and Beech; I feel like this will be Mt Juliet's achilies heel. Does Pedigo have a clue? :blink:

The one thing we are not to do on here is bash a coach. When we played Mt. J in their playday I was impressed by the job the team was doing on the field. Seemed prepared to me which is a reflection of the coaches. So tbp0137 keep it positive or keep off.

I was just confused...I thought i knew what they were saying but I had never heard it put that way. To me that means that this would be your off season...but i agree keep it positive...by the way the mj vs wilson central game has been rescheduled for monday at 4...so that makes it another big week for 9AAA... Mj vs Wc on Monday,Beech vs. Hendersonville on Wed., MJ vs. Hedersonville on thursday

Edited by taytay06

I was just confused...I thought i knew what they were saying but I had never heard it put that way. To me that means that this would be your off season...but i agree keep it positive...by the way the mj vs wilson central game has been rescheduled for monday at 4...so that makes it another big week for 9AAA... Mj vs Wc on Monday,Beech vs. Hendersonville on Wed., MJ vs. Hedersonville on thursday

There isnt a lot of difference in any of those 4 teams. Beech and Wilson Central have proven themselves the last few years, and Hendersonville and Mount Juliet have been playing good ball this year. Whoever gets hot during that distict tourney will be the winner. Too close to call right now

Who won the Wilson Central/Mt. Juliet game today and what was the score?