madison vs. haywood

madisonLB

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

madison is playing its second real challenge tomorrow and its a huge district game... madison is 9-0 and haywood is 7-0 who will win?

I'm gonna go with Madison 3-0... I dont think that Haywood really is much, they are very young up top and in the midfield and they hate physical play ( i.e Trenton and Covington, teams that aren't very good, they hit you)..Madison is a physical team and a skillful one...I dont think Haywood has a chance.

madison is playing its second real challenge tomorrow and its a huge district game... madison is 9-0 and haywood is 7-0 who will win?

I think Madison-you have the talent and experience. i see you are playing there-they have a little short field. you will have to make adjustments for the lack of field and it will limit Kenny's ability. Your keeper will have to adjust on his passes or he will just kick it right back to them. Good luck.!! I would like to see that game.!

3-3 is the final score

madison was up 1-0 in the first half from a free kick from nick desio then in the second half taylor mount whipped in a corner and andrew post headed in... in 5 minutes madison collapsed and conceded 3 goals it was terrible and madison scored through nick desio again with 4 minutes left... the game was in madison's hands but i dont know what happened... give credit to haywood but not respect, just credit for now... i congradulate you guys and hope you guys do well the rest of the season as for the rest of madison's schedule dont expect anything. we know where our mistakes are and it wont happen again! good luck to you all though

madison was up 1-0 in the first half from a free kick from nick desio then in the second half taylor mount whipped in a corner and andrew post headed in... in 5 minutes madison collapsed and conceded 3 goals it was terrible and madison scored through nick desio again with 4 minutes left... the game was in madison's hands but i dont know what happened... give credit to haywood but not respect, just credit for now... i congradulate you guys and hope you guys do well the rest of the season as for the rest of madison's schedule dont expect anything. we know where our mistakes are and it wont happen again! good luck to you all though

aight so, did Madison just proved to everybody they are pretenders or did Haywood prove to be for real? I think that there are some flaws to this madison squad, I dont think they have a keeper and injuries are hurting them badly. My opinion, without a keeper, I dont think they get past offensive teams like Haywood and Sheffield. I think they dont think they get to sub-state. Too many injuries and no keeper.

aight so, did Madison just proved to everybody they are pretenders or did Haywood prove to be for real? I think that there are some flaws to this madison squad, I dont think they have a keeper and injuries are hurting them badly. My opinion, without a keeper, I dont think they get past offensive teams like Haywood and Sheffield. I think they dont think they get to sub-state. Too many injuries and no keeper.

no, we are for real, but we do have our flaws.....and by the way, our starting keeper was in a car wreck 20 min before the game and couldn't play, we had to put in a sophmore keeper who still hasn't had a lot of experience in the goal against teams that have good shooters..... taylor mount just came back from a knee injury and is rusty, mason peters' knee is still hurting him, wilkes poteete's foot is still messed up from an earlier game and we just got all of our starters back on the field so we are trying to get back in our old rhythm....give us some time and we'll all be back to normal.... we had an off game just like every other team has

no, we are for real, but we do have our flaws.....and by the way, our starting keeper was in a car wreck 20 min before the game and couldn't play, we had to put in a sophmore keeper who still hasn't had a lot of experience in the goal against teams that have good shooters..... taylor mount just came back from a knee injury and is rusty, mason peters' knee is still hurting him, wilkes poteete's foot is still messed up from an earlier game and we just got all of our starters back on the field so we are trying to get back in our old rhythm....give us some time and we'll all be back to normal.... we had an off game just like every other team has

DANG Dude! its like ya'll are jinxed or cursed or something. ya'll got some bad karma going on-hope you're keeper is ok. dang

I hear giving Haywood credit, but why so slack with the respect? They are after all the only squad who Madison has not beaten....

The reason Haywood didn't score until the second half is because they kept booting the ball upfield to the Madison defenders. Once they got in close they were able to outmaneuver those defenders and create shots and openings. Madison's goals came on fast-breaks and a free kick. Bottom line: both teams played well and were a good match for each other, so don't be slack on the respect. That game was very nearly a 3-2 loss for the Mustangs.

As far as schedule strength goes, we'll see how Haywood fairs this weekend in the Tomcat cup against some out-of-town boys from Knoxville and Memphis.

I hear giving Haywood credit, but why so slack with the respect? They are after all the only squad who Madison has not beaten....

The reason Haywood didn't score until the second half is because they kept booting the ball upfield to the Madison defenders. Once they got in close they were able to outmaneuver those defenders and create shots and openings. Madison's goals came on fast-breaks and a free kick. Bottom line: both teams played well and were a good match for each other, so don't be slack on the respect. That game was very nearly a 3-2 loss for the Mustangs.

As far as schedule strength goes, we'll see how Haywood fairs this weekend in the Tomcat cup against some out-of-town boys from Knoxville and Memphis.

i give you guys credit and as much as you deserve, but until madison and haywood prove themselves neither really deserve respect... good luck in the cup also

Edited by madisonLB