madison vs. haywood

madisonLB

i give you guys credit and as much as you deserve, but until madison and haywood prove themselves neither really deserve respect... good luck in the cup also

Madison dont need respect from nobody because they all play dirty. When they Play Haywood They Play Dirty like always. Haywood contoled the ball most of the game.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison dont need respect from nobody because they all play dirty. When they Play Haywood They Play Dirty like always. Haywood contoled the ball most of the game.

haha yeah ok... none of us play dirty. i will give you guys credit that you played a good game, i dont know why you are being down on madison, and i think you guys had as many yellows as we did, and the first booking of the game was because the ref was a complete idiot and has something against madison and that is the third game in a row he might as well have just handed the game to the other team on a golden platter

You are out of your mind if you controled the ball most of the game. Did you have the officials in your bed the night before? Why do you think there was not one bad throw-in call except the circus flip? You played Sheffield on a large field and got your mexican bottom beat. You play Madison on a large field and you will get your beating.

Next, time play us on a large field and see what happens. Speaking of dirty, how about all of your friends on your side line cheering. Against the rules you know.

You're all afraid of contact. Take the cheap falls again and you get contact again.