North Greene beats Hampton 13-6

ng_athlete

Ng has the talent to be #1 in the district, they just dont use it

North Greene only wishes they had the talent to be #1 in the district.... But I did get a kick out of seeing yall beat them. Now, North Greene is a fairly defensively sound team, and can hit decent pitching. Cole was off yesterday, but lets face it: Hampton isn't a very good team. They pad their record by playing the weakest compotition they can find. When they face a team with ANY talent, they don't know what to do... They lost to Volunteer by like 15 runs, and the Falcons aren't world beaters by any means.

North Greene only wishes they had the talent to be #1 in the district.... But I did get a kick out of seeing yall beat them. Now, North Greene is a fairly defensively sound team, and can hit decent pitching. Cole was off yesterday, but lets face it: Hampton isn't a very good team. They pad their record by playing the weakest compotition they can find. When they face a team with ANY talent, they don't know what to do... They lost to Volunteer by like 15 runs, and the Falcons aren't world beaters by any means.

then ur sayin that playin in our conference is paddin ur schedule? an ur rangrs boys is playin way up? :thumb: i seen yall play hv and if ats playin up i dunno? :thumb:

Yeah. Hampton plays teams that Cloudland can beat. Thats padding the schedual. And Unaka plays up. They play Happy Valley (Who beat you all 17-0 with their JV) They also play Unicoi, Sullivan South twice, Tennessee High 3 times, Cocke County, Crockett twice, Volunteer, Sullivan East twice, and Sullivan North. Thats pretty tough for a school with about350 kids... Landerman, you don't know a thing about baseball, so why don't you just go back to your trailor and chase your sister around.

• 2 weeks later...

rangerbook your braggin about playin hv...hampton plays hv and came within 2 runs...from what i can recall unaka got thumped by em. and after friday's game i think that unaka has alot more respect for hampton, it was a really good game and both teams played their hearts out...i got respect for both sides

rangerbook your braggin about playin hv...hampton plays hv and came within 2 runs...from what i can recall unaka got thumped by em. and after friday's game i think that unaka has alot more respect for hampton, it was a really good game and both teams played their hearts out...i got respect for both sides

No. After Friday's game we have a whole lot more respect for the batting cage. Cause we haven't hit the ball well lately, and we made a mediocre (at best) pitcher look like an all-star yesterday.... And while your playing teams like Mountain Empire Baptist (did they even have a team before this year?) we are playing teams like Tennessee High who will make us better. And it will show when you all play Happy Valley this week.

• 2 weeks later...

No. After Friday's game we have a whole lot more respect for the batting cage. Cause we haven't hit the ball well lately, and we made a mediocre (at best) pitcher look like an all-star yesterday.... And while your playing teams like Mountain Empire Baptist (did they even have a team before this year?) we are playing teams like Tennessee High who will make us better. And it will show when you all play Happy Valley this week.

yea i guess it did show since we lost by only 1 point...alot better than yall did...but no matter who we played in the season just the fact that we played over 35 games this year has made us better and has continuously pounded the fundamentals into our heads (something that yall need despirately). and if we can just seem to find a way to hit Tee (who is a fenominal pitcher) and make yall make plays in the field your done for. but like i said i have alot of respect for yall i have alot of friends on the team. i wish yall the best of luck

I disagree with you on this one rangerbook.. I hope we give everyone we play throughout the tourney respect, one team comes out hot and the other team makes a mistake at a crucial junction and anyone can beat anyone else .. just compare the two games we had against University and the two against Hampton .. I think any 2 out University, Unaka and Hampton can go regional and 1 out those 3 will prolly go to state...

I also disagree with blindman13 on us not being fundamentally sound.. sure we commit some errors but no more or less than anyone else in the district.

Edited by unakafan07

unakafan07 i agree with you 100 %...no team in the district has made all the plays in the field or has made the best out of their visits to the plate. we have not been able to capitolize in the batter's box as good as we should be, and this puts extra pressure on the defensive side, causing the errors...and i am sure the same is true for you guys. if the Hampton Bulldogs get their bats hot, and the Rangers get their gloves back there would be no stopping either team. both of us are sound and lack in a couple departments, but a lil practice can cure us of all that. g/l in the future

and since we're in the north greene topic i'd like to say congrats on yalls first round win over cloudland, it was a really good game.