Riverdale vs Siegel

siegelisganksta

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way it will be that close

yea if not closer u have to think a new offense and defense isnt gonna come over night....and with seagull having parks who is HUGE u never know...riverdale will have some bad parts where they mess up a coverage or the miss a blocking schem because of all the teaching they have in the offseason....yall will win but u cant take them lightly,u cant take any team lightly because the region is so strong!

yea if not closer u have to think a new offense and defense isnt gonna come over night....and with seagull having parks who is HUGE u never know...riverdale will have some bad parts where they mess up a coverage or the miss a blocking schem because of all the teaching they have in the offseason....yall will win but u cant take them lightly,u cant take any team lightly because the region is so strong!

I hate to break it to you but Coach A has already said he isn't gonna change the DEFENSE.

The second and third strings from last year got ALOT of playing time against Seagull last year and KNOW what to expect and how to defend it. There are some STARTERS from last year returning also! :)

Like I said earlier when and 'if' they ever get a touchdown against R'dale they will get some respect. :)

I hate to break it to you but Coach A has already said he isn't gonna change the DEFENSE.

The second and third strings from last year got ALOT of playing time against Seagull last year and KNOW what to expect and how to defend it. There are some STARTERS from last year returning also! :)

Like I said earlier when and 'if' they ever get a touchdown against R'dale they will get some respect. :)

true, but man what does Riverdale's defense strong spot? d-line? because i think they will get passed on alot next year..

Thats why I think LHS will top Riverdale next year....they are confident from last year, and RHS has no returning starters at DB, Tamar and Kit is gone, so I think LHS will top them, whether its passing or rushing........but enough about us, lets talk about Siegel lol....If they shut corven down, game over.....but if they dont shut corven down, it doesnt matter... ;)

true, but man what does Riverdale's defense strong spot? d-line? because i think they will get passed on alot next year..

Thats why I think LHS will top Riverdale next year....they are confident from last year, and RHS has no returning starters at DB, Tamar and Kit is gone, so I think LHS will top them, whether its passing or rushing........but enough about us, lets talk about Siegel lol....If they shut corven down, game over.....but if they dont shut corven down, it doesnt matter... :)

R'dales D-line AND linebackers are VERY good. I agree that their D-backs are their one weak spot. There are a couple returning though that will have to step up BIG this year. If this years game between LaVergne and R'dale is as good as last years, and it very well could be, I will be happy to watch it no matter who wins.

R'dales D-line AND linebackers are VERY good. I agree that their D-backs are their one weak spot. There are a couple returning though that will have to step up BIG this year. If this years game between LaVergne and R'dale is as good as last years, and it very well could be, I will be happy to watch it no matter who wins.

DB's is def the weak spot....