Riverdale vs Siegel

siegelisganksta

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With us going to the wing T i think we will have a new QB our old QB will be a DB and that will really help out the secondary. But that is just my opinion and he could very well play both positions but i think locke might be better suited for the wing T than scott is and i think it will help out our weakness on D

No scott moves way better and can also throw better for when we do and he might play both sides

With us going to the wing T i think we will have a new QB our old QB will be a DB and that will really help out the secondary. But that is just my opinion and he could very well play both positions but i think locke might be better suited for the wing T than scott is and i think it will help out our weakness on D

I said this exact same thing today....that locke would be better suited ina wingt as QB. Did you BUG my office today. riverdaleman?

However, do you really think it is feasible to invest so much in a sr QB in a new system??

I said this exact same thing today....that locke would be better suited ina wingt as QB. Did you BUG my office today. riverdaleman?

However, do you really think it is feasible to invest so much in a sr QB in a new system??

I just dont c hoe locke would. He dont move as good cant through as good and about the same speed. Why u think so 2p ?

Riverdale posters,....Is this true about Paul Boykins getting kicked off the football team? If so, this is sad to hear, in my opinion, he was without a doubt RHS's best sophomore on the field, and I heard he doesn't play bball no more either...Is this another Pico type deal?

He got kicked off a few months back but is back on or should be before spring starts :thumb:

Riverdale posters,....Is this true about Paul Boykins getting kicked off the football team? If so, this is sad to hear, in my opinion, he was without a doubt RHS's best sophomore on the field, and I heard he doesn't play bball no more either...Is this another Pico type deal?

OH GEEEEZ......what happened? He was sure talented. Wonder what school he will jump to? my guess is Siegel.

OH GEEEEZ......what happened? He was sure talented. Wonder what school he will jump to? my guess is Siegel.

paul isnt going anywhere. as you all know, he was injured the majority of the season after taking a hit to the knee in the lavergne JV game. he wasnt cleared to participate in agilities, and later was removed from the team for getting in trouble at school (non-football related incident). he's definately not a troubled kid, and will be given a 2nd chance expecially with a new coach in place.

paul isnt going anywhere. as you all know, he was injured the majority of the season after taking a hit to the knee in the lavergne JV game. he wasnt cleared to participate in agilities, and later was removed from the team for getting in trouble at school (non-football related incident). he's definately not a troubled kid, and will be given a 2nd chance expecially with a new coach in place.

Thats not y he got kicked off though he got kicked off for missing the banquet and weightlifting meet :thumb:

I don't blame him for wanting to come to us at OHS :thumb: ...we have been getting several RHS students lately. WELCOME, WELCOME!!

But he aint goin no where but 2p why do u think marcus would do better than scott in the wingt i dont c how cause scott is more mobile and just moves better about the same speed but can also throw better and is just a better qb ?

Thats not y he got kicked off though he got kicked off for missing the banquet and weightlifting meet :thumb:

Ok, I didn't know the full story, I just heard something about him getting kicked off...but yeh I do remember him getting injured in the JV game vs. LHS.....he's very talented, he's SWOLL! however the way he is built, it looks like he would bench more than he squats! lol