Let's Make Some Predicitions

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are Cardinal fans they have been through so much they don't care. If they want a winner now Sims is their guy. Sims is not a DE he is an OLB, that would compliment their other linebackers. Dennis Green doesn't have 3 or 4 years to develop Cutler.

Ok everyone's picks are down the drain. I knew the Texans would screw up the whole thing.

But he does have time to develope Leinart???? <_<

But he does have time to develope Leinart???? :ph34r:

I don't think he has the time to develop Matt either. It took Palmer a year sitting on the bench and his 3rd year before he became a quality NFL QB. I see the same thing happening here and in 3 years Dennis will more than likely be done. Leinhart was the best available on their board and the GM wanted him so they took him. If Sims would of still been there, I think they would of went with him.

But the top 10 this year was crazy. What was Buffalo thinking? Glad to see Detroit didn't pick another WR. Reggie Bush's career is over going to NO. What a draft!!!

I don't get the Bears draft. Your offense stinks- and you don't do anything to help it? Jay Mariotti just skewered them in the papers.

The Bills are starting to act as goofy as their owner. What were they smokin'? Did Ralph Wilson personally supervise things?

A lot of teams, on paper, improved themselves.

Had to chuckle with Kiper's Top 10 for 2007. Brady Quinn is #1 (unless they start Jimmy Claussen!)

I like the Titan's draft overall, would give it a B- I am not as sold on their second day picks; it doesn't seem like any in the 7th round will help. No O linemen or corners to speak of.

Had to chuckle with Kiper's Top 10 for 2007. Brady Quinn is #1 (unless they start Jimmy Claussen!)

Too bad Jimmy won't be in South Bend until after Brady Quinn is done playing for the Irish. Quinn is the clear cut # 1 next year, especially playing for Weis the last two years of his college career.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.
    • Coalfield definitely isn't the same team they've had the past few years. They are still the favorites to make it out of their region because of their pitching. They have 1 arm that sits low to mid 80s and 2 other arms that are mid to high 70s with good off speed stuff. If you can avoid their top 3 bats in their lineup then you have a shot to beat them. Their 4-9 hitters are average at best. Wartburg's ace was able to shut them down last week in the game Wartburg won 4-2. 
    • It is the longest season. Plus, 30 games a year. No Christmas break. I would say basketball is the most time consuming. 
    • No movement on Chester? South Gibson? Gibson County?
    • Winfree's senior year was the season she needed to secure more college interest. That opportunity was taken away from her. A lot of false assumptions can be made about what happened and what the options are. Unfortunately, the former coach and administration did not allow Winfree to have due process. A lawsuit was filed for a reason, and it will run its course by people who conduct discovery and take depositions. Unless the parties settle out of court, a lot of the pertinent issues will come to the public surface. I wrote about many of the issues here: https://bdnewsletter.news/2023/11/17/grounds-for-investigation-and-suspension/ I interviewed Winfree after she was dismissed from the team and wrote about it here: https://bdnewsletter.news/2023/12/01/a-new-interview-with-sable-winfree/ Winfree had been on teams in Warren County since the fourth grade and never been dismissed from a team. The real questions are why was Winfree dismissed from the team, and why the administration backed a coach whom they did not rehire.