Let's Make Some Predicitions

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Saints will trade out of the 2 spot, but as of now, this is how I have it!

Texans-Reggie Bush

Saints-Mario Williams

Titans-Matt Leinart

Jets-D'brickshaw Ferguson

Packers-AJ Hawk

49ers-Vernon Davis

Raiders-Vince Young

Bills-Haloti Ngata

Lions-Michael Huff

Cardinals-Jay Cutler

Ten men will be drafted. 4 won't ever live up to their hype, 5 will have legitimate careers, and 1 will be a complete bust. The best player in the draft will come late day 1, early day 2, once again showing us that Mel Kiper Jr. and the rest of the people who go ga-ga over the draft really have no idea what they are talking about, and that the NFL has made all of America sheep thinking we must have it.

Oh yeah, and 2007 draft coverage will start a week from today.

Ten men will be drafted. 4 won't ever live up to their hype, 5 will have legitimate careers, and 1 will be a complete bust. The best player in the draft will come late day 1, early day 2, once again showing us that Mel Kiper Jr. and the rest of the people who go ga-ga over the draft really have no idea what they are talking about, and that the NFL has made all of America sheep thinking we must have it.

Oh yeah, and 2007 draft coverage will start a week from today.

You are no fun.

I think the Saints will trade out of the 2 spot, but as of now, this is how I have it!

Texans-Reggie Bush

Saints-Mario Williams

Titans-Matt Leinart

Packers-AJ Hawk

49ers-Vernon Davis

Raiders-Vince Young

Bills-Haloti Ngata

Lions-Michael Huff

Cardinals-Jay Cutler

Looks pretty good to me.... :thumb:

Texans-Reggie Bush

Saints-Mario Williams

Titans-Vince Young

Packers-AJ Hawk

49ers-Vernon Davis

Raiders-Matt Leinhart

Bills-Brodrick Bunkley

Lions-Michael Huff

Cardinals-Ernie Sims

Now this is why I am picking some of these.

The Titans will take Young do to his potiental down the road and Bud Adams doesn't want Vince to become a star somewhere else.

The Jet fans will not like the pick but the Jets can get the QB of the future later in the draft.

The Packers need a defensive playmaker and Hawk is the best available.

The Raiders will snatch up Leinhart and market him in California very well.

Dennis Green wants immediate impact and that is what Sims will do for the Cardinals this season, they may also take Winston Justice to solidify that OL.

Want to know where Cutler goes? The Rams with the 11th pick.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

Dennis Green wants immediate impact and that is what Sims will do for the Cardinals this season, they may also take Winston Justice to solidify that OL.

I dont think the Cards fans would forgive the franchise if the pass up on Cutler with all them having is a aging Warner, A 7th round pick last year in John Navarre, and Rohan Davey!

And the have three solid DE in Berry, Pace, Okefor!

Could you imagine Cutler throwing to Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Johnson??? :)

Texans-Reggie Bush

Saints-Mario Williams

Titans-Vince Young

Packers-AJ Hawk

49ers-Vernon Davis

Raiders-Matt Leinhart

Bills-Brodrick Bunkley

Lions-Michael Huff

Cardinals-Ernie Sims

Now this is why I am picking some of these.

The Titans will take Young do to his potiental down the road and Bud Adams doesn't want Vince to become a star somewhere else.

The Jet fans will not like the pick but the Jets can get the QB of the future later in the draft.

The Packers need a defensive playmaker and Hawk is the best available.

The Raiders will snatch up Leinhart and market him in California very well.

I have seen where several experts are saying the Titans will pick Young, I think that will be a great pick... :)

I dont think the Cards fans would forgive the franchise if the pass up on Cutler with all them having is a aging Warner, A 7th round pick last year in John Navarre, and Rohan Davey!

And the have three solid DE in Berry, Pace, Okefor!

Could you imagine Cutler throwing to Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Johnson??? :thumb:

They are Cardinal fans they have been through so much they don't care. If they want a winner now Sims is their guy. Sims is not a DE he is an OLB, that would compliment their other linebackers. Dennis Green doesn't have 3 or 4 years to develop Cutler.

Ok everyone's picks are down the drain. I knew the Texans would screw up the whole thing.