Riverdale Updates

Jumpman08

I've played against the wing t many of times and the qb really wasn't a big factor I'm not saying he's not important I'm just saying that n most wing t the qb just hands the ball off and sits back and watches. Now rdale's new coach could have a different scheme of the wing t where the qb is a big factor and our o line is going to have to get faster and stronger to make this offense work. I know all of the oline men and I've played on the rdale oline til this year when I quit the team to get a job and relax. Don't get me wrong the oloine is awesome and they have a lot of heart but in order to make the wing t work they're going to have to learn new plays which is hard and they are going to have to get faster which isn't easy either.

Who is on the O line? Seems they lost a few last season.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dylon roberts, michael pope, forrest hill, chase patterson, travis lilenthal, david spurlock, tim grove, will richardson, and will huctinson. some freshman are on there to but that's all that i know of. I ain't talked to them in a long time.

michael pope 250 , forrest hill 275 , chase patterson 230 , travis lilenthal 220 , david spurlock 250 , tim grove 230 , miller 260, and have a kid coming back thATS good dont know his weight and maybe dylon if ha can gain some weight but not the 2 will at all

michael pope 250 , forrest hill 275 , chase patterson 230 , travis lilenthal 220 , david spurlock 250 , tim grove 230 , miller 260, and have a kid coming back thATS good dont know his weight and maybe dylon if ha can gain some weight but not the 2 will at all

Who is coming back?

I think Dylan is as big as the guy Riverdale had at center in 2004 (Jones, I think). He was a great center.

I have heard rumors that some coaches are leaving Riverdale... any coaches gone besides: Rankin, Britton, McDaniel, and freshman McDaniel?

Coached move around every year for one reason or another.

I've been told that Coach Fields will not be returning, the coach married to the new Lawrenceburg girls basketball coach, and Coach Wyant.

I've not heard anything on Collins, Snow or the big line coach that was going to replace Britton.

Who is coming back?

I think Dylan is as big as the guy Riverdale had at center in 2004 (Jones, I think). He was a great center.

HUH what in the world are u talking about dylan is 5'9 and about 180 185 ?

Who is coming back?

jones was like 6'2 210 220 so your just a bit off :lol:

HUH what in the world are u talking about dylan is 5'9 and about 180 185 ?

jones was like 6'2 210 220 so your just a bit off :lol:

According to the 2004 roster (197) and on the Mar 04 weight test weigh-in (193), he was consistently under 200. I remember seeing him listed at around the low 190s quite a bit.

Dylan weighed in at 187 in Feb.

Since Jones was about 6' and Robert is about 5'9". That makes them both about 2.7 lbs per inch. I don't see the problem? :lol:

I've been told that Coach Fields will not be returning, the coach married to the new Lawrenceburg girls basketball coach, and Coach Wyant.

I've not heard anything on Collins, Snow or the big line coach that was going to replace Britton.

Wish Coach Fields would return to Oakland. The husband is named Coach Scott. He is moving b/c of his wife getting the new job tho. He also helps coach Bball. It was his job and hers that were the ones posted a week or so ago. She is Kit Hartsfield's sister, and congrats to her for scooping up such a great job.

One of the freshmen coaches moving on to coach varsity at Siegel. From the Riverdale web site:

"Coach Lee Davis will leave Riverdale after 4 years as the Warrior Freshman offensive line coach. Davis will join the Siegel staff as their varsity tight end and tackle coach. Coach Davis is a special education teacher at Daniel McKee alternative school and will remain there in his current teaching position. With a change of heart and family circumstances, Coach Kris White will remain on the Warrior staff as linebacker and strength coach"

With new offensive coaches coming in on the varsity this kinda makes sense, especially if Coach Davis was aspiring to move up at Riverdale in the next couple years. Good luck to him at his new post.