Marion

bballfan12

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you get off of Barger? You must have a short memory. Yes, LC has tradition, but they were in the basement when he got there and his winning % since and his constant building of the program cant be questioned. UC has more numbers and is certainly a larger town. It will always be tough to beat them although not impossible. Maybe I am by myself, but in my opinion you need another fish to fry.

Why dont you get off of Barger? You must have a short memory. Yes, LC has tradition, but they were in the basement when he got there and his winning % since and his constant building of the program cant be questioned. UC has more numbers and is certainly a larger town. It will always be tough to beat them although not impossible. Maybe I am by myself, but in my opinion you need another fish to fry.

I do not think it was a negative comment to Coach Barger in the previous post. If I read it right he was hoping that Lake County was going to be ready for the upcoming season. Calm down guys. :blink:

I do not think it was a negative comment to Coach Barger in the previous post. If I read it right he was hoping that Lake County was going to be ready for the upcoming season. Calm down guys. :thumb:

THANKS Bill#49!! No hard feelings for coach Barger I just hope that their going to be ready. My oppinion was that I didn't think they were phyicaly and mentally ready 2 play UC!!! ANd i think they were definatley imtimdated by them the minute they walked on the field!! Im a big fan of C Barger KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

lc9, I think you are correct and by some of the things you said in the previous post you and i may have talked about last season's UC game. I have made similar comments that they out physicaled us (if that's a word) and we played a little tight and scared. I hope we got that out of our system and We will work hard in spring to become more physical and better tacklers. Anyway I think you saw in the other post i was not offended at your comments and actually had fun with my response. Thanks for the support from both my friends in Marion and Lake Counties.