Marion

bballfan12

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bill, you didn't get to have your walk yesterday did you? Keep working Big Guy.

Hey Bill, you didn't get to have your walk yesterday did you? Keep working Big Guy.

Cherter cornhead i was a witness he did extra today to make up. He's really lookn good. But you know a cam adds 20#s so from the way the practice films looks, he's got a lot more laps to do LOL.

Cherter cornhead i was a witness he did extra today to make up. He's really lookn good. But you know a cam adds 20#s so from the way the practice films looks, he's got a lot more laps to do LOL.

As the old saying goes, "the film don't lie". I think about that from time to time. :angry:

Anyone with word on Coach Pruitts situation at Plainview?

Just checked http://www.al.com/forums/hsfootball3a/

As the old saying goes, "the film don't lie". I think about that from time to time. :thumb:

Just checked http://www.al.com/forums/hsfootball3a/

The bad thing is I was on the film too. Things that make you go BLAAAAAAA. And my wife told me I was lookn old and needed to dye my hair. So I guess I need to walk 10 miles a day and color my hair. Hum

Edited by mkwaki

Dang, this is going to stink. I just read those threads Bill. I know a capable replacement can be found, but I really don't wanna lose D P. It looks like it is a done deal. Bill, will you apply for the head warboss job?

Haven't been asked by the powers that be.

I'd just like to say that I really enjoy working for the coaches and the players. If it wasn't for them my day would be empty. Their all a great group of guys. I don't know who will fill in when Pruitt leaves but have heard one name and it was strictly grape vine chater and that name was Coach Zig. But like I said I greatly appreciate them all letting me be there for them and hope to continue to work for who ever takes over.

Let's look at this scenario? Say Pruitt goes back to Plainview? Who would be in line for the Marion County job? Would Bill be approached or would he apply? Is it time for Kirkpatrick to be a head coach? Would they consider bringing Taylor back? These were his assistants too as far as I can remember? Everyone that post on here says he is a good coach. He is a Marion County boy too! So he would probably stay. What did they have against him? His record and Pruitts are almost the same after the first two years (14-9, 13-8). Would the people of Jasper accept him back, or who do they want. Those people need to realize that Eric Westmoreland,etc. come once in a lifetime for a coach. When we played them his teams were always prepared and in shape. If the Jasper people would have give him a chance he would probably still be there. Let's here it!! Who will be next??

Edited by Football Is Life

Let's look at this scenario? Say Pruitt goes back to Plainview? Who would be in line for the Marion County job? Would Bill be approached or would he apply?

Probably not.

Is it time for Kirkpatrick to be a head coach?

Maybe.

Would they consider bringing Taylor back?

Time is probably not right for this to happen. Tim is an excellent coach but I don't think the powers that be will go for it.

These were his assistants too as far as I can remember? Everyone that post on here says he is a good coach. He is a Marion County boy too! So he would probably stay. What did they have against him? His record and Pruitts are almost the same after the first two years (14-9, 13-8). Would the people of Jasper accept him back, or who do they want. Those people need to realize that Eric Westmoreland,etc. come once in a lifetime for a coach. When we played them his teams were always prepared and in shape. If the Jasper people would have give him a chance he would probably still be there. Let's here it!! Who will be next??