All-district players for 8AAA?

goingdeep

Just wanting some peoples opinions on who are the best in 8AAA this year? AS I follow Coffee County & have not been able to attend all their games, I have witnessed some excellent players but I think the all district awards should be what a player represents the whole season & not just what they accomplish during the tourneyment. Just want some nominees for fun. here are my few

1. Hannah Lester-CF-Coffee County

2. Kacy Meeks-P-Coffee County

3 Shortstop-Shelbyville

4 Pitcher-Lincoln County

5 Right Field-Franklin County

Thes girls have played outstanding the games I haved viewed-not trying to start any contraversy! Who rates high on your personal list?

Lawerence Co. 1st baseman

shelbyville shortstop & cacther

franklin co. the girl named shortie

tullahoma cacther Duke & right fielder sain & pitcher jones

columbia pitcher andrews & shortsop

Lchs pitcher owens

coffee co. catcher swanson & pitcher meeks & centerfielder lester

The all district team is picked before the district tournamnet starts so the team is selected from season play, not tournament play.

Thanks for sharing the information.I was not sure if selection included tournament play or not. I think that the coaches pick during the season. I started this thread to just see others opinions & to give some the fun to express themselves. I hear every year that this girl was left out or this one only made it because of politics. Congratulations to every girl that started for their respective trams. It is quite an accomplishment to be one of the 9 starters for your school