GOLDEN TATE

popefan 21

the big reason hes thinkin bout notre dame is cause they told him that he could play both baseball and football...and if u played against him 3 times the 3rd time he killed yall...and obviously donald isnt better cause the scouts know what there talkin bout...

Edited by popefan 21

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, #2 that's awesome. I think the last player to be ranked that high was Patrick Turner in '05, and he was #2.

I believe that Rivals is the most accurate rankings system, and Tate and Rae Sykes are pre-season top 100 players, where exactly they'll be ranked is just a matter of time.

That's a pretty good recognition for Golden to be number 2 in the nation. I've saw him play and he's just unstoppable. He scored 47 touchdowns by himself this past year. That's more than some TEAMS even score in a year. His 40 says 4.45 but it seems likes he runs a 4.35 on the field. He is one of the best athletes in the class of 07 and should have a great college career at whatever major D-1 school he ends up at.

the big reason hes thinkin bout notre dame is cause they told him that he could play both baseball and football...and if u played against him 3 times the 3rd time he killed yall...and obviously donald isnt better cause the scouts know what there talkin bout...

To say Golden Tate is going to Notre Dame is a longgg stretch. Now showing him much love? Hmm, I wonder why... Take a hint! Florida (I am a big UF fan) isn't turning an eye for him. The schools that want him are the ones that arent acadenically hard to get into, and have very good football programs: UT, Auburn. I think GT is a good guy, and he'll do great whever he goes, I wish the best for him. Let's just hope the college he goes to doesn't look at his Myspace :ph34r:

oh and popefan, Evidently I didnt play Golden last year, but I played him in 8th grade and my team killed him, sooo, as they say..... K THX BYE

To say Golden Tate is going to Notre Dame is a longgg stretch. Now showing him much love? Hmm, I wonder why... Take a hint! Florida (I am a big UF fan) isn't turning an eye for him. The schools that want him are the ones that arent acadenically hard to get into, and have very good football programs: UT, Auburn. I think GT is a good guy, and he'll do great whever he goes, I wish the best for him. Let's just hope the college he goes to doesn't look at his Myspace :ph34r:

oh and popefan, Evidently I didnt play Golden last year, but I played him in 8th grade and my team killed him, sooo, as they say..... K THX BYE

Just another kid who just can't show someone love. I am sure every school in the nation has sent Golden letters. He will be a top 20 player nationally by Rivals and Scout. So just be happy for the guy, even though you see it, from your comment, it sures doesn't seem it. The kid has toughness and speed to take him far.