7-AAA Standings after Wednesday, April 26

davidlimbaugh

there is no way colby will throw in the siegel series. he would be on three days rest come day one of the tourny. that would mean he would throw on either saturday or sunday of next week, two of three games into the tourny if you give the kid the rest he needs to perform well. i know some of you will say the kid is supernatural and all and can go dominate on three days rest, but after throwing last night, he would only be on three days rest going into this series as well. nobody can dominate with the same stamina on such short day to day arm care. This would put him throwing twice on three days rest into the most important frame of the season. siegel is not throwing lefty roberts to give them a chance to throw him first game in the tourny. why wouldn't warren county do the same? if killian pitches, it'll be in relief... if they play it smart.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see, Warren County has a chance to host and be the #2 seed in the tourament. Killen will have to pitch against siegel. If you finish #2 you play #7 and Colby can get the needed rest. You do not wanty to travel just to get him in game 1 of the tournament..I don't think. Home Field plays a huge role, especially since a regions birth is at hand.

The way I see, Warren County has a chance to host and be the #2 seed in the tourament. Killen will have to pitch against siegel. If you finish #2 you play #7 and Colby can get the needed rest. You do not wanty to travel just to get him in game 1 of the tournament..I don't think. Home Field plays a huge role, especially since a regions birth is at hand.

this is true, but as tight as this district is, even the 7 seed will be a great threat to any 2 seed. i could see warren county getting beat in the first round to the 7 seed without killian on the mound. even if he does throw this series, he will be on three days rest on monday, and four if he goes tuesday. if he goes tuesday, he will not throw in game one of the tournament and maybe not even game two. it's an all around sticky situation.

He's hitting his spots this year

I saw the Pioneers play for the first time last night and in the first couple of innings Killian was trying to throw to hard and got himself in trouble. When he let up on the ball he pitched great and Lebanon didn't have an answer for the curveball.

Front Row were you at the game last night? If you were I would like to know who you are. PM Me when you get a chance.

Edited by Unknown51603

I saw the Pioneers play for the first time last night and in the first couple of innings Killian was trying to throw to hard and got himself in trouble. When he let up on the ball he pitched great and Lebanon didn't have an answer for the curveball.

Front Row were you at the game last night? If you were I would like to know who you are. PM Me when you get a chance.

Yea i was at the game I was wearing a black shirt

For a while I was sitting behind the plate

Then I went too where the Pioneer Baseball team was

Yea i was at the game I was wearing a black shirt

For a while I was sitting behind the plate

Then I went too where the Pioneer Baseball team was

I say JUCO... hes only got 5 starts and he just had a serious injury... I could be very wrong, but it's just incositent, he doesn't have great size, and he's a righty.... plenty of those guys in other areas. Maybe NAIA, but I doubt Division 1. I could be wrong. I've always sensed attitude from him though. I'm not bashing JUCOs... there are some freaking talented athletes there. Brian Morris.... but we all know thats a mistake. He'll be in a pro outfit in a year.

Couldn't go Division 1 thats why a scout from Flordia was at the Oakland game, and talked to him after the game.

You've always sensed attitude from him, you've probly never even talk too him

And ask Lebanon if he doesn't have a great Curveball :(

Will see if Siegel hits the crap out of the ball vs. Colby

Edited by FrOnTrOlLbRo_31