davidlimbaugh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't live in the past

I forgot what happen in basketball last year

Warren Co. beats Siegel o yea

Haha oh what a world it would be without you... if only we could trust you. He'll be back the Wednesday with another name... maybe a little less pride but he'll be back

Edited by Uncle Argile

Let's keep things in perspective. 69 of those runs came against 2 teams. And don't forget , you did not face Killian. Your offense will have to carry you through the tournament because your pitching will not.

well our pitching has carried us through the regular season in OUR district i dont and our hitting has been good enough to enough to win our district I do realize we didnt face Killian but they may have to use him to GET to us so try and think about it that way too if they are even in our bracket BUT no matter what happens in district we are still going to region

Hmmm interesting.... very interesting. This has never happened before. Ever. You know, this underestimation of this Junior season quad out of the Northside of Murfreesboro. Oh wait. No it happens every year actually... and somebody always goes home wishing they would have taken them more seriously. I guess it will always be like that. Oh well, makes for a pretty good feeling, watching the players from the other team walk back to their bus with their eyes in a dead stare, as if they have just seen a ghost.

As a matter of fact, there were three teams left behind last season. Huh.... go figure.