Arkansas offers Dennis Rogan !

Bravey

if he could play safety, they need one in the worst way, although I would think they get an actual safety and not just an ATH to play the position. They are pretty solid at the corners.

I being an Arkansas fan agree in every way that we need a sefety. But we can never have enough cbacks either. They(cbacks) slipped up a lot last year, that being one of the reasons for all their losses. But I agree, dont see an ATH playing the position, unless he is one of the best ath in the nation.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

I being an Arkansas fan agree in every way that we need a sefety. But we can never have enough cbacks either. They(cbacks) slipped up a lot last year, that being one of the reasons for all their losses. But I agree, dont see an ATH playing the position, unless he is one of the best ath in the nation.

I wonder if it was Reggie Herring or Gus Malzahn that okay'd the offer from Arkansas...that would tell alot as to what position they think he would play.

Watch the vols try to get in the picture either really late or after he has committed elsewhere...they do that alot with locals.

Rogan currently holds offers from Arkansas, Virginia Tech, Ole Miss, and MTSU. They all want him as a running back. Rogan evidently had a very good showing at the NIKE Combine in Athens; one-on-one RB drills specifically. Will be interesting to see when/if UT offers him...

Rogan currently holds offers from Arkansas, Virginia Tech, Ole Miss, and MTSU. They all want him as a running back. Rogan evidently had a very good showing at the NIKE Combine in Athens; one-on-one RB drills specifically. Will be interesting to see when/if UT offers him...

I watched Dennis play last year alot and he secures the ball real well for a RB .. I think he only fumbled once from a hit last year ... he picks his way very well in traffic and is not easy to bring down .. for a 177 pounds he runs like he is maybe 190 or so ... I would like to see him in Orange but it may not happen .. I think he could play DB also, maybe WR ..but he has always been a RB or CB ... if he could get weight up to say 190 and still keep speed and elusiveness then I say BIG ORANGE take him .......

Yes Dennis Rogan is a great player and he will go D1. I don't think he is as good as Catholics Harrison Smith by no means though, because of Smiths size,strength, and speed.

Arky has offered Dennis Rogan from Fulton and I am telling you guys he is twice the player AA from AE is .. he is right there with Harrison Smith ..he gained 230 yards rushing against Smiths Catholic team when Catholic was rated # 1 in 3A .. he outshined AA when the Falcons played AE ... he can play RB, WR or CB at the next level ..I definately think his upside is more than A. Anderson ans on par with H. Smith and T.Maples for that matter .... watch out for Antonio Hamilton from Fulton also ..ran a 4.91 - 40 at 295 pounds ... I think the Vols are overlooking some fine talent at Knox Fulton ..... Thoughts ????