Arkansas offers Dennis Rogan !

Bravey

Arky has offered Dennis Rogan from Fulton and I am telling you guys he is twice the player AA from AE is .. he is right there with Harrison Smith ..he gained 230 yards rushing against Smiths Catholic team when Catholic was rated # 1 in 3A .. he outshined AA when the Falcons played AE ... he can play RB, WR or CB at the next level ..I definately think his upside is more than A. Anderson ans on par with H. Smith and T.Maples for that matter .... watch out for Antonio Hamilton from Fulton also ..ran a 4.91 - 40 at 295 pounds ... I think the Vols are overlooking some fine talent at Knox Fulton ..... Thoughts ????

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arky has offered Dennis Rogan from Fulton and I am telling you guys he is twice the player AA from AE is .. he is right there with Harrison Smith ..he gained 230 yards rushing against Smiths Catholic team when Catholic was rated # 1 in 3A .. he outshined AA when the Falcons played AE ... he can play RB, WR or CB at the next level ..I definately think his upside is more than A. Anderson ans on par with H. Smith and T.Maples for that matter .... watch out for Antonio Hamilton from Fulton also ..ran a 4.91 - 40 at 295 pounds ... I think the Vols are overlooking some fine talent at Knox Fulton ..... Thoughts ????

No offense but dont know why arkansas would want him...

Darren McFadden(freshman of the year)

Felix Jones (just as good)(sophomore this year)

Peyton Hillis(junior this year so if Rogan does go he will be a senior his freshman year which doesnt really matter)

Not to mention that Arkansas gets the best running backs in Arkansas and Memphis for the most part. But if he does go to Arkansas best of luck to him.

Go Hogs!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cutters Crazies

hmmm I'll wait to see some video of the kid or some rankings before making a judgement but Arkansas wont really pursue him unless he is a 4 or 5 star RB. THey are the only ones that will be able to come in and compete with McFadden, F. Jones, Peyton Hillis, Michael Smith. Arkansas by far has the best running backs in the SEC if not nation. Those guys racked up ridiculous numbers for the amount of carries they got....and thats with everyone knowing that Houston Nutt was going to call a draw play 2 out of 3 plays since he is an idiot that and we have no passing game.

Edited by Cutters Crazies

HHS and CUTTERS ..you are probably correct .. ARKY may be recruiting him as a DB .. I have watched him for 2 years now ..he not afraid of contact ..he secures the ball very well for a RB .. only can remember 1 fumble in 2005 ... jumps very well ... I think he is a talent that the VOLS are overlooking for some reason ?? Grades ??? I dont know ... but the only thing I do know is he is twice the player Anthony Anderson is ... I still dont get that one from the VOLS !!!!!!!! Harrison Smith can be a great SS or OLB , Tyler Maples has great hands and will work like heck and will be a good player I think for the VOLS but AA no way !!!!

IM not dogging AA .. he is a good athelete ... good kid with good grades ... will be a success in his life ... im just pointing out that there must be something to Rogan not getting offered cause there really is no comparison between the two IMO .. just my opinion .. doesnt have to be anybody elses. I will all Vol signees well ..Im a big Vol fan ..I just hope grades is not the issue with Rogan ... would like to see him compete in D -1 ....

Guest Cutters Crazies

HHS and CUTTERS ..you are probably correct .. ARKY may be recruiting him as a DB .. I have watched him for 2 years now ..he not afraid of contact ..he secures the ball very well for a RB .. only can remember 1 fumble in 2005 ... jumps very well ... I think he is a talent that the VOLS are overlooking for some reason ?? Grades ??? I dont know ... but the only thing I do know is he is twice the player Anthony Anderson is ... I still dont get that one from the VOLS !!!!!!!! Harrison Smith can be a great SS or OLB , Tyler Maples has great hands and will work like heck and will be a good player I think for the VOLS but AA no way !!!!

if he could play safety, they need one in the worst way, although I would think they get an actual safety and not just an ATH to play the position. They are pretty solid at the corners.