Kyle who?

SpartanTennis

I would love to play Tadd, only wish I had the opportunity to play that cry baby. Tadd has been the same for the past 2 years...I don't see him getting any better with the type of game he has. And you might try to excuse that last meeting but when Luke Durham almost beat him in the match before and then Kyle made him look like a step child theres no debating htat.

BTW unless your Hunter Maltsberger I'm pretty sure Kyle has or can beat you so why exactly are you talking again?

First of all, you dont know who I am and wheter or not I could beat Kyle. Second of all, Im talking because you are insulting Tadd when Im pretty sure you couldnt beat him, while I am not insulting Kyle. I am not in any way putting Kyle down, but instead stating that I think Tadd is "on Kyles level".

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU JOKING? that is absolutely ridiculous. Now maybe kyle beat tadd the last time or whatever, but there is no way you can say that tadd is not on kyle's level. look at tadds record. he has beaten some pretty good people.

NO i'm not kidding...tadd hasn't gotten any better in the past two years. His game has stayed on the same level. He was a good player back in the day but he hasn't gotten any better and he cries and whines about every missed shot

First of all, you dont know who I am and wheter or not I could beat Kyle. Second of all, Im talking because you are insulting Tadd when Im pretty sure you couldnt beat him, while I am not insulting Kyle. I am not in any way putting Kyle down, but instead stating that I think Tadd is "on Kyles level".

You're pretty sure he cannot beat Tadd? I think you said it yourself, he doesn't know who you are and you don't know who cutters is either. I can vouch that cutter's could probably beat tadd if he plays tennis and I dont know if you can or not because I don't know who you are...but I stand by my statement that I think Kyle and Tadd are not on the same level...tadd's a good player but that's all he is

You're pretty sure he cannot beat Tadd? I think you said it yourself, he doesn't know who you are and you don't know who cutters is either. I can vouch that cutter's could probably beat tadd if he plays tennis and I dont know if you can or not because I don't know who you are...but I stand by my statement that I think Kyle and Tadd are not on the same level...tadd's a good player but that's all he is

Im not sure what you mean by "if he plays tennis" Are you saying cutters doesnt even play tennis? or play for siegal? well anyway, I am pretty sure he couldnt beat tadd because I know he is not Kyle and even if he was I still think Tadd could beat him so yes I am pretty sure.

Im not sure what you mean by "if he plays tennis" Are you saying cutters doesnt even play tennis? or play for siegal? well anyway, I am pretty sure he couldnt beat tadd because I know he is not Kyle and even if he was I still think Tadd could beat him so yes I am pretty sure.

"if he plays tennis" meaning if he plays like i know he can. I know kyle can beat tadd and i think a few others from siegel might have the ability to beat tadd...i haven't played him so I won't make any comments for sure but Tadd's nothing more than a good tennis player, he has no weapons to attack you with

Edited by nation_supp89

"if he plays tennis" meaning if he plays like i know he can. I know kyle can beat tadd and i think a few others from siegel might have the ability to beat tadd...i haven't played him so I won't make any comments for sure but Tadd's nothing more than a good tennis player, he has no weapons to attack you with

Who other than Kyle on Siegal can beat Tadd. Chris Hale is the next best and give me a break... Chris Hale has no chance of beating Tadd. You say Tadd hasn't gotten any better, but when is the last time you actually saw him play in person? You don't know if he's gotten better or whines after every missed shot. And let's just get one thing straight, Kyle is not immortal when he is at the top of his game. He is still very beatable. All I ever hear you guys say is "Kyle played awful against Hunter", "If Kyle played like I know he can then he could beat this guy".... Would you all just quit saying that and let Kyle do the talking with his tennis?

Who other than Kyle on Siegal can beat Tadd. Chris Hale is the next best and give me a break... Chris Hale has no chance of beating Tadd. You say Tadd hasn't gotten any better, but when is the last time you actually saw him play in person? You don't know if he's gotten better or whines after every missed shot. And let's just get one thing straight, Kyle is not immortal when he is at the top of his game. He is still very beatable. All I ever hear you guys say is "Kyle played awful against Hunter", "If Kyle played like I know he can then he could beat this guy".... Would you all just quit saying that and let Kyle do the talking with his tennis?

i say that kyle played bad against hunter because he did. i'm not saying kyle is the better player than hunter, i'm just saying that kyle can play better than he did when he played him at the tri-match...as for who is better, right now hunter is because he beat kyle last time he played...but if the teams meet again i think you'll see a different kyle. kyle isn't immortal but he is better than he played

about Tadd...i don't think chris could beat tadd either...just because of the style of game chris plays. chris DID beat steven coley at rotary, and i'm sure steven could beat tadd...but siegel's 2-5 can all beat each other and are all very potent players and yes I have seen Tadd play lately and still stand by my statement that Tadd is very beatable

i say that kyle played bad against hunter because he did. i'm not saying kyle is the better player than hunter, i'm just saying that kyle can play better than he did when he played him at the tri-match...as for who is better, right now hunter is because he beat kyle last time he played...but if the teams meet again i think you'll see a different kyle. kyle isn't immortal but he is better than he played

about Tadd...i don't think chris could beat tadd either...just because of the style of game chris plays. chris DID beat steven coley at rotary, and i'm sure steven could beat tadd...but siegel's 2-5 can all beat each other and are all very potent players and yes I have seen Tadd play lately and still stand by my statement that Tadd is very beatable

Dude u always say that Kyle plays bad, when is he going to play good for a change. Maybe never. <_<

I agree that Tadd is very beatable, but when did you last see him play. He has been playing well of late. I don't think that Steven Coley could beat Tadd, but I do have a bias. I also think that Tadd is just as good if not better than Kyle and that is not from bias. If Tadd keeps his head he can beat Kyle. I don't think it is fair to say that Kyle is on a different level. He is good, but not on a different level.

I agree that Tadd is very beatable, but when did you last see him play. He has been playing well of late. I don't think that Steven Coley could beat Tadd, but I do have a bias. I also think that Tadd is just as good if not better than Kyle and that is not from bias. If Tadd keeps his head he can beat Kyle. I don't think it is fair to say that Kyle is on a different level. He is good, but not on a different level.

we both are entitled to our own opinions...i don't think we'll get anywhere with this argument so let's just drop it

Edited by nation_supp89