Kyle who?

SpartanTennis

Why is Kyle Wishing the topic of every "Best Player in the State" forum. He is arguably the most overrated player of all time in the state of Tennessee. It is the biggest joke for him to be called the best player in the state. He isnt even in the top 10 best players in the state. He plays in a weak division with weak players. Webb's top 2 could easily take care of him. I wish we could have played him. Baylor's top 3 could take him and McCallie as well. Not to mention MUS. And BEARDEN of course(that a baby Hunter). So he is the most overrated player ever.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

btw....Kyle went lost 10-8 in a superbreaker to Lang last time they played, beat Wes Nelson last time they played, went 4,4 with Onken playing terrible. and Parks lost to JIMMY EPPS in his last tournament. He won't beat Kyle. Last two times he has played Bo it was 4,3 3,5. If you add in d2 yeah hes not the best player in the state but he can't control that and until someone else takes it....he is the one wearing the state championship ring so uh go ahead and whine because it wont do any good.

btw....Kyle went lost 10-8 in a superbreaker to Lang last time they played, beat Wes Nelson last time they played, went 4,4 with Onken playing terrible. and Parks lost to JIMMY EPPS in his last tournament. He won't beat Kyle. Last two times he has played Bo it was 4,3 3,5. If you add in d2 yeah hes not the best player in the state but he can't control that and until someone else takes it....he is the one wearing the state championship ring so uh go ahead and whine because it wont do any good.

:D:D

OWNED

Parks lost to Onken not Jimmy Epps, it was reported wrong online at the Baylor tournament. What about Taylor Crist? or Tadd Hatcher? I see there is no reply for Hunter haha.

Guest Cutters Crazies

well considering Kyle beat Tadd Hatcher last year at the Carter Classic 8-2 that speaks for itself. And I tried to look at Crist's records but couldn't find them...may be there and I just couldn't find them at the time. I haven't seen him play in a looong time.

And that whole baylor tourney must be screwed up because I beat Jimmy Epps in that tourney and they don't have me on there at all.

What do you want me to say about Hunter....he beat him, not going to make excuses about that.

Edited by Cutters Crazies

Guest Cutters Crazies

Tadd is too busy throwing his racquet and crying about a missed shot to beat Kyle or anyone at the top for that matter.

Guest Cutters Crazies

im pretty sure he could beat you...o wait you said anyone at the top ok sry my bad.

I would love to play Tadd, only wish I had the opportunity to play that cry baby. Tadd has been the same for the past 2 years...I don't see him getting any better with the type of game he has. And you might try to excuse that last meeting but when Luke Durham almost beat him in the match before and then Kyle made him look like a step child theres no debating htat.

BTW unless your Hunter Maltsberger I'm pretty sure Kyle has or can beat you so why exactly are you talking again?