Region 6aa

Raider_55

How many did the Tigers lose to graduation?...if they return a bunch I see good things in their future :lol:

I think a lot of peaple are going to be surprised when they play Wavo this year. They had a lot going for them last season and improved much.

I can see Waverly pulling off the 3 spot.

Waverly only only lost 6 guys, 6 on offense and 5 on defense. Not that bad really. Absolutely cannot wait guys, woo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rcombs please tell me who your top four are if you have wavo in the 3rd spot.

15NWTF you sound excited about only losing 6 guys,Richland is losing four starters and almost the whole defense is coming back. My top three is Camden,Lewis,and Richland in no order,hex,them three are close as can be right now with no games played but you never know what can happen.I hear Stewart is on the rise and Waverly is also.What about Lorreto?Riverside?Both teams lose alot and they may take Adamsville and Houston places from this previous year.

No offense, but im curious. How long has it been since Houston Co. last winning season, if not that long i apologize. But when was it, just seems like it has been a while.

Waverly has some big boys, but that doesnt matter a lick if they cant play when it matters, but i have faith. Loretto had a QB, but they lost him i think. Riverside lost...well quite a bit..holla back

No offense, but im curious. How long has it been since Houston Co. last winning season, if not that long i apologize. But when was it, just seems like it has been a while.

Waverly has some big boys, but that doesnt matter a lick if they cant play when it matters, but i have faith. Loretto had a QB, but they lost him i think. Riverside lost...well quite a bit..holla back

Loretto and Riverside lost ALOT and I'm not sure that they are ready to reload but will probably have to rebuild. Houston co is still so young and even though Stewart co should be better, I still don't see them hanging with the top 4....the biggest question will be the Cardinals after a very frustrating season, the loss of a bunch of athletes and a new coach, will they be able to turn things around?...I guess we'll have to stay tuned. The top 4 should be Camden, Lewis co, Richland and Waverly @ this point...but as I said before we'll know more after the first couple games of the season.

Yeah like he did agasint Richland,44 yds is big if you are playing just one quarter.Hatton is overated,yes he is a good back but I like Hunter Smith from Riverside alot better or even Dias from Richland.Dias will out rush Hatton this year and thats because the big boys upfront,they are senior lead by All-region guard #53 Gabe Rardon and#75 Trey McCrary.This team is ready for the next step in winning that gold ball and look foward to a successful season.