Region 6aa

Raider_55

How big is Richland's visitor stands?....I know of a bunch of rednecks on this side of the river(and boy do I mean a bunch! :) ) that will be headed to Lynnville this fall. We could just hold a redneck family reunion. :thumb: Should be a great game.....football season just won't get here soon enough for me :)

It not that big. It would prabbably hold 150-200 people.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, yes thats very true Lions4ever, me n the guy i sit with at all the games gave some Camden ppl bad looks last year when i saw yall making yalls way over there...lol better bring the lawnchairs, lol

:lol::lol: I swear if I ever win the lottery I am donating decent visitor stands at Waverly! :thumb: Have you ever tried to sit in them? ...last year I think we had as many people in the home stands as you did. We always plan way ahead whenever we are coming to your house cause we know that if we don't want to have to invade the homestands or carry our lawn chairs we'll have to get there as soon as the gates open...I'm glad you're coming to our house this year so we can offer a little Lion hospitality! :D

LOL, i think that same thing, if i ever get any money, im getting some better visiting stands. We got the fieldhouse, well (building it as we speak) and maybe next year or year after we can get some new visitor stands. Football is on the Rise yet again in Waverly. Hasn't been Since Coach Ray Hampton (who our stadium is named after) was the coach. Coach Graves is really helping our football program, the morale is up big big time now that he is the coach. Just wait a round mabe we will ahve some new stands over there for yall the next time yall come.

And yes i have sit in them once, lol, not a thing i like to talk about. lol

lol, deer stands would be great, i have to admit, I've only been followin HS football closely for about 2 years and ive never seen that, now i cant wait to go to Lewis County, lol

I don't know if they let that guy do it anymore but he used to sit just off school property in a deer stand close to field and blow a fog horn whenever the opposing team's offense was on the field! Proof exists.... a picture is hanging at a place in Huntingdon from when he did it to the Mustangs in the playoffs the year before he did it to us. I swear the refs acted like they couldn't hear a thing....it was classic rednecked-ness at its finest! <_<

Rcombs is #70 one of those d-line players coming back?I thought he was a senior but im not sure.

And yes Camden has to come to Richlands home field this year,its hard to play at Camden,they have good fans and Richland had to go up there twice.Now its Camdens turn.

The Camden Fans travel in multitudes to support their pride of Lions. Don't underestimate the crowd that will be traveling to Richland! See you there.... :thumb:

Edited by usrkgs