Dobyns-Bennett over Blackman

Mueller

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

4-0? Is that correct? How did blackman lose 4-0? I don't doubt anything about Dobyns Bennett, but for a team that has such a good defense to end up down by 4, just shocks me. Can somebody please give me some details?

The person who posted the score is a DB player. DB is also very strong this year, the win does not suprise me a whole lot, but the score kinda does. But if the score is true and they played with full strength then WAY TO GO DB

The person who posted the score is a DB player. DB is also very strong this year, the win does not suprise me a whole lot, but the score kinda does. But if the score is true and they played with full strength then WAY TO GO DB

Actually, the entire region 1 is stronger this year. We're all beating up each other but do pretty well outside of the region. Sullivan South, SH, MO West Mo East are all doing well and Greeneville seems to be getting their act together late in the season.

DB played a great complete game against a very good Blackman team. This was a game in which everything DB tried worked for them. Good game Blackman and Good Luck with the rest of your season!

By the way Mueller is not a player on DB

Edited by GO_DB

Number 8, I don't believe i've ever questioned any of the scores you have posted even though some (like the farragut game) were not expected. I dont see why anyone would post wrong information on this site but ill make sure to double check next time just for you.

DB played a great complete game against a very good Blackman team. This was a game in which everything DB tried worked for them. Good game Blackman and Good Luck with the rest of your season!

By the way Mueller is not a player on DB

blackman is falling fast

but they did take 2 long road trips in 2 days

1st to mcminnville and 2nd to kingsport

mueller is from tullahoma

blackman is falling fast

but they did take 2 long road trips in 2 days

1st to mcminnville and 2nd to kingsport

mueller is from tullahoma

It was a very difficult game, but you have to realize that 2 of Blackman's starters did not play, several of us were playing with injuries and at no point was the entire normal starting lineup in for Blackaman. But these are just excuses and DB deserves all the credit. they cleary outplayed us and deserved to win the game.

Blackman was down two very good starters, Micah Morrissey and Tyler Clem. In the second half only 2 of the 9 starters were in the game that started the first half. However, DB is a good team and should earn a lot of respect. They will go far in the tournament. There is no doubt Blackman is struggling here lately, but better now than later. Hopefully things will turn around once we get completely healthy and the district tournament comes around. We also tied Gallatin today 1-1 and actually played very well in the first half, with a new line up that I thought worked very well together for the first time in several games. Although we were down 1-0 in the first half, the subs coming off the bench today finally evened the match at 1 a piece.

Most people are overlooking Blackman right now, as they should, but I believe it will turn around soon.

Blackman was down two very good starters, Micah Morrissey and Tyler Clem. In the second half only 2 of the 9 starters were in the game that started the first half. However, DB is a good team and should earn a lot of respect. They will go far in the tournament. There is no doubt Blackman is struggling here lately, but better now than later. Hopefully things will turn around once we get completely healthy and the district tournament comes around. We also tied Gallatin today 1-1 and actually played very well in the first half, with a new line up that I thought worked very well together for the first time in several games. Although we were down 1-0 in the first half, the subs coming off the bench today finally evened the match at 1 a piece.

Most people are overlooking Blackman right now, as they should, but I believe it will turn around soon.

spencer brock also a starter in the midfield out due to injury

Why was Blackman down two? Were they injured and will they return soon? I've seem them play in the past and know they should not be taken lightly.

Why was Blackman down two? Were they injured and will they return soon? I've seem them play in the past and know they should not be taken lightly.

spencer brock-injured

Micah Morissey-injured

Tyler Clem-did not make the trip on friday

Chip Rhome-injured

none of these injuries are really really serious. We are just rying to make sure everyone is healthy for the postseason