Richland 2006

Well i really don't keep up with Richland that much but the Brock kid was a tough back and got alot of yards that he shouldn't have got, he was such a fighter and kept his legs moving no matter what! I remember one play that his helmet came off and he just kept running like it was nothing then got popped after he got his 10-15 yds., picked up his helmet, went to the huddle and did it again! So yeah tough athlete to lose, sorry bout that! Well i wish the best of luck to yall this season and hopefully we will see yall in the playoffs again this year! Good luck Raiders!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only offensive weapon Richland would have?? [lol]How about you stay on your giles thread and keep talking about the improvements and how yall almost make it to the playoffs every year and every big name coach in america couldnt save yalls program.I heard Fulmer had a offer but the boosters wasnt going to give him a kroger plus card so he said forget it.MP is coming soon so I dont think you need to be worrying about our offense because theirs will make that scoreboard malfunction at Sam Davis but yall keep doing what yall doing over there the county really enjoys reading about it in the paper.And oh by the way yall can keep those that moved over there they are real keepers!!lol

did i once say that they would go 0-10....uh...no. they will still b good with taylor and pickett..Brok is just a real big loss and u no that just as well as i do..And who r u to try and talk about me. What have u done? just answer that truthfully and then talk to me.. But anyways good luck to the raiders and hope u do your thing in 2A..

See that? Classy, yet tough. The GC O-Line always has Sam's back. Why won't richland play us?

Only offensive weapon Richland would have?? [lol]How about you stay on your giles thread and keep talking about the improvements and how yall almost make it to the playoffs every year and every big name coach in america couldnt save yalls program.I heard Fulmer had a offer but the boosters wasnt going to give him a kroger plus card so he said forget it.MP is coming soon so I dont think you need to be worrying about our offense because theirs will make that scoreboard malfunction at Sam Davis but yall keep doing what yall doing over there the county really enjoys reading about it in the paper.And oh by the way yall can keep those that moved over there they are real keepers!!lol

GC is a pretty durn good football team. I hear Richland and GC are schedualed to play next year, we'll see who the big dog in Giles County is at that point. Not to take anyhting away from Richland their a good 2a team, do what you do Richland, make Giles Count a football mecca in the Midstate

To get respect you have to earn it and also give it.Richland folks dont really care about how Giles lineman have sams back,I mean thats good that you do you are suppose to thats how a team works but it doesnt work by getting on coacht and talking about it all week.Now if you are going to bring up why Richland doesnt play Giles then you need to go talk to somebody else because that has nothing to do with any players or fans I belive it is not in their control.If I was your coach I would make it a team rule that players couldnt get on here and make a fool of their team and theirselves but on the other hand Giles hires a new coach every year so the coach prolly doesnt have time to put in team rules.

Good luck to GC vs MP,should be exciting!

MP is coming soon so I dont think you need to be worrying about our offense because theirs will make that scoreboard malfunction at Sam Davis but yall keep doing what yall doing over there the county really enjoys reading about it in the paper.And oh by the way yall can keep those that moved over there they are real keepers!!lol

i believe the final score was 56-13. the only offense lighting up the scoreboard was ours.i hope you like seeing us in the paper because your going to be seeing even more this season.i recall yall praising bo wallace in the earlier forums but now that hes playing for us hes not any good whats up with that?