Richland 2006

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Brock and i wish him the best. His parents are great people too. I still wish I knew the exact reason of why he left. But thats between him and his family. But even without Brock, the Raiders will STILL have a good season! :thumb:

Good luck to Brock and good luck to teh Raiders.

We do not need him. Everybody at our school hate him.

l could care less bout if a school like richland likes me. dont get me wrong i do have some friends up there but yall couldn't pay me to go there. and right one person dont make a team but brok was that team...best of wishes to my boy doin his thing in cally

Did you just manage to contradict yourselve in the same sentence? You state at the beginning of a run-on sentence that one person doesn't make a team and artfully follow it up by insisting that one person "brok" made up a team. Its too bad that things went the way they did with brock and we all wish him and his family the best in California, but its not like Richland is going to make a 10-0 to 0-10 swing because of it. Richland still has plenty of very good players and will be more than fine.

Lastly now I guess we all know that you couldn't be paid to play at Richland but as far as I know nobody really had their checkbook out in the first place.

Did you just manage to contradict yourselve in the same sentence? You state at the beginning of a run-on sentence that one person doesn't make a team and artfully follow it up by insisting that one person "brok" made up a team. Its too bad that things went the way they did with brock and we all wish him and his family the best in California, but its not like Richland is going to make a 10-0 to 0-10 swing because of it. Richland still has plenty of very good players and will be more than fine.

Lastly now I guess we all know that you couldn't be paid to play at Richland but as far as I know nobody really had their checkbook out in the first place.

did i once say that they would go 0-10....uh...no. they will still b good with taylor and pickett..Brok is just a real big loss and u no that just as well as i do..And who r u to try and talk about me. What have u done? just answer that truthfully and then talk to me.. But anyways good luck to the raiders and hope u do your thing in 2A..