7-AAA Final Regular Season Standings

davidlimbaugh

My life is about as productive as I can handle, actually I'm sure you have a few empty hours in your day. I need to borrow them, 'cause I'm out. I was at the game, so I didn't "hear" I "saw." And as I stood next to an ex-MAJOR leauge PITCHER the 1st thing he said to me at the bottom of the 6th was "Stick a fork in him, he's done" He gained speed in the 7th? He lft with runners on 2nd and third and one out, and already one run in. That definately sounds like the least productive of the 7 innings. Next time check before you trust the person who is determining what you "hear"

I wa blown away by his 95 mph in the 2nd. I was not blown away by the 86 mph readings throughout the 6th and the 7th. Good luck beating a good hitting Riverdalle, Oakland, Siegel, or Blackman with that.

Uncle your wrong once again

I was there too

The scout came up too Colby dad, and told him he hit 93 in the 6th

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably will, at the next level. I had my fair share of success against all three of those guys, but Killian has gotten alot better. We are talking about the wrong scout, obviously, because this guy didn't have a gun, and he never left my side. He could tell he was done by the amount of walks in the 6th and seventh, and the curve ball that, which by the way was ten times more affective than the fastball, had begun to hang right across the heart of the plate. So then he started pumping more into his fastball, missing the plate, and his spots. His arm was dead when he left that game. DEAD! I know what I am talking about, and if you can't believe that, believe the guy that I was next to, who has made farther than Killian has., alot farther.

I probably will, at the next level. I had my fair share of success against all three of those guys, but Killian has gotten alot better. We are talking about the wrong scout, obviously, because this guy didn't have a gun, and he never left my side. He could tell he was done by the amount of walks in the 6th and seventh, and the curve ball that, which by the way was ten times more affective than the fastball, had begun to hang right across the heart of the plate. So then he started pumping more into his fastball, missing the plate, and his spots. His arm was dead when he left that game. DEAD! I know what I am talking about, and if you can't believe that, believe the guy that I was next to, who has made farther than Killian has., alot farther.

Speaks pretty highly of a guy that can beat your almighty Siegel team with a "DEAD!" arm.

Speaks pretty highly of a guy that can beat your almighty Siegel team with a "DEAD!" arm.

Say what you want to say, believe what you want to believe. I said it before, and I'll say it for the final time, a good-hitting team in this district, will tear him apart. Alot of teams have the potential, but the one who catches him on a tired day, will advance to the next round. Chote is a good pitcher as well, but there is no one dominant pitcher in this district. The hitting is too strong. I'm thinking of 5 of the 8 teams that have 5 or 6 guys that can swing a bat. Roden at Siegel is batting .460. THose are the only numbers I have but you got Barnes, Killian, Chote, and no I'm not talking about their pitching skills, I'm talking about how they swing a bat. This is not going to be a pitchers tourneyment. It's going to be high scoring, and very competative.

Edited by Uncle Argile

Guest dare_2_dream

Killian is still only in high school, I hope the guy you stood next to has made it further than he has. For that matter, I hope you have. Killian beat Siegel by his lonesome, just face it.

Killian is still only in high school, I hope the guy you stood next to has made it further than he has. For that matter, I hope you have. Killian beat Siegel by his lonesome, just face it.

Haha I don't deny that... but that was not a good hitting Siegel that night. They can hit... just not that night. Just like they weren't hitting the night that the rain cam... they were down 1-0 with no hitts. The next night, 11-4. If you catch them on a night when they're hitting, you're team better be ready to match their runs.

Guest dare_2_dream

Haha I don't deny that... but that was not a good hitting Siegel that night. They can hit... just not that night. Just like they weren't hitting the night that the rain cam... they were down 1-0 with no hitts. The next night, 11-4. If you catch them on a night when they're hitting, you're team better be ready to match their runs.

... did you ever think Killian might have been the reason they didnt hit well that night?

Aren't you guys tired of this? Killian is a great pitcher. He has beat Siegel everytime he has pitched against them except once. That's baseball! Siegel has beat Warren Co. several times when Killian is not pitching. That's baseball! Siegel is a good team that can make it to the region. So is Warren County. They can go far behind a great pitcher. If he gets to pitch twice in the District tourney, they will be a force. But lets not forget that half the district(Blackman, Siegel, Warren Co.,Oakland, Lebanon, and Cookeville) basically finished with a .500 record. This is a balanced district. Anyone can win it. And I really believe, as good as Riverdale is, they can be beat. Good luck to all.

... did you ever think Killian might have been the reason they didnt hit well that night?

no, I don't believe in a completely dominant pitcher. I believe in intimidation. What in the world did we origanly begin this argument over haha. I don't even remember. Oh yes, I said that Killian loses tonight. I still stand by that. I could be wrong, but I think Lebanon will advance. Blackman will advance. WC will defeat Cookeville, Blackman will defeat Lebanon. WC will defeat Lebabnon, and Blackman, but be beaten by Blackman in game two.

Riverdale will pummel White County, Siegel will beat Oakland. Oakland will beat WC, and Siegel will pull out the upset over Riverdale. Riverdale will beat Oakland, and will beat Siegel in the 1st game in extra innings, but in game two, Siegel will blow out Riverdale by 10. Siegel will beat Blackman in the Championship, and for the 2nd year in a row, Riverdale and Siegel will advance to the region, only they will own this year.

Aren't you guys tired of this? Killian is a great pitcher. He has beat Siegel everytime he has pitched against them except once. That's baseball! Siegel has beat Warren Co. several times when Killian is not pitching. That's baseball! Siegel is a good team that can make it to the region. So is Warren County. They can go far behind a great pitcher. If he gets to pitch twice in the District tourney, they will be a force. But lets not forget that half the district(Blackman, Siegel, Warren Co.,Oakland, Lebanon, and Cookeville) basically finished with a .500 record. This is a balanced district. Anyone can win it. And I really believe, as good as Riverdale is, they can be beat. Good luck to all.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Bravo good sir!

Guest dare_2_dream

Thank you. Im tired of it, personally. Im from Siegel and Ill admit Killian has dominated us.

no, I don't believe in a completely dominant pitcher. I believe in intimidation. What in the world did we origanly begin this argument over haha. I don't even remember. Oh yes, I said that Killian loses tonight. I still stand by that. I could be wrong, but I think Lebanon will advance. Blackman will advance. WC will defeat Cookeville, Blackman will defeat Lebanon. WC will defeat Lebabnon, and Blackman, but be beaten by Blackman in game two.

Riverdale will pummel White County, Siegel will beat Oakland. Oakland will beat WC, and Siegel will pull out the upset over Riverdale. Riverdale will beat Oakland, and will beat Siegel in the 1st game in extra innings, but in game two, Siegel will blow out Riverdale by 10. Siegel will beat Blackman in the Championship, and for the 2nd year in a row, Riverdale and Siegel will advance to the region, only they will own this year.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Bravo good sir!

You dont believe in a completely dominate pitcher? Even though its a different level, do the names Martinez, Johnson, Clemens, Schilling, Beckett mean anything to you? There are pitchers who can flat out win games for teams, and Warren Co has one of those in Colby Killian.

No - it is NOT a bad tie breaker rule. It is the CORRECT tie breaker rule - it makes every game count.

In baseball, run differential should be the last resort of any tie-breaker because in baseball, there are tried and true traditions, including not trying to run the score up...

i.e. not taking the extra base up twelve - not stealing second up nine, etc....

But in baseball, you DO want every game to matter. Baseball, at the high school, college or pro level, is about the 'grind' - the day to day, game to game, ability of a team to win 1/3, lose 1/3 and decide who is the best by how they do the other 1/3....

Bluetooth, from reading some of your post, you must not be a real 'baseball man'.... :)

An understanding of the game is one thing and your knowledge of the tie breaker rules is another. I know the game Mr. Limbaugh. I played in college and I have coached multiple state championship teams at various age levels. Feel free to give me examples (other than our tie breaker disagreement) of my posts that prove otherwise.

Back to the subject. We are talking about two teams that have identical records. I just don't think it should be decided by their performance against a team that finished below them. One of these teams lost to the last place team in the district. That does not figure into the tie breaker but how they did against #6 does.

I support the run differential in this situation (to seperate two teams after their district record and head to head record does not produce a winner). You use the run differential in the Warrior Classic and then you tell us it is not a good idea.

I think we can agree to disagree. Let's move on...............