Best Midfielders

TNsoccer2006

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Hiroki but we shut Kimball down and he didnt impress me. He plays alot different style but Hiroki sees the feild very well

Shut Kimball down?! Have you ever thought that maybe he didn't play well because of the level of competition he was playing against. If I recall, the score was 7-2, so if anybody was shut down it was y'all. No offense, just stating the facts.

Shut Kimball down?! Have you ever thought that maybe he didn't play well because of the level of competition he was playing against. If I recall, the score was 7-2, so if anybody was shut down it was y'all. No offense, just stating the facts.

well if u cant play your best in every game then I wouldn't call anyone best in state cause it looks like he is setting his team up for some disappointment. And its not hard to get 7 goals on a jv goalie with an unexperienced right and left d.

well if u cant play your best in every game then I wouldn't call anyone best in state cause it looks like he is setting his team up for some disappointment. And its not hard to get 7 goals on a jv goalie with an unexperienced right and left d.

ok, I am going to quit responding to your ignorance after this one. Obviously you dont agree with me, but many more do. I think the topic title was best midfielders; it wasnt who isnt the best midfielders. We'll just see when it comes time for district.

Also, itsaboutthegame10, the area is Chattanooga. This includes all the way up to McMinn County and all the way down to Dalton.

ok, I am going to quit responding to your ignorance after this one. Obviously you dont agree with me, but many more do. I think the topic title was best midfielders; it wasnt who isnt the best midfielders. We'll just see when it comes time for district.

Also, itsaboutthegame10, the area is Chattanooga. This includes all the way up to McMinn County and all the way down to Dalton.

why dont you give slack any respect and where did the guy from last year go to college number 10 i think