Best Midfielders

TNsoccer2006

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you give slack any respect and where did the guy from last year go to college number 10 i think

Slack is a forward, thats why I didn't mention him. I do have respect for him, hes a great player. And he is number 10. You may be thinking about number 7, jared price. He had about 37-38 goals last year, and i think he went to hiwassee college.

why dont you give slack any respect and where did the guy from last year go to college number 10 i think

Slack is a forward, thats why I didn't mention him. I do have respect for him, hes a great player. And he is number 10. You may be thinking about number 7, jared price. He had about 37-38 goals last year, and i think he went to hiwassee college.

Im gonna have to go with Dustin Dawes, Steven Morrisey, and Wade Wonderlin for BGA. Steven was in europe playin wiht a club team over the summer and he gets better everyday.

Yeah, these three combine to make the best Center-Mid combo in the state.

Just my humble opinion, don't anybody flip out on me now.

yeah i agree with the fact that kimball is good but our 7-2 score was nothing our starting goalie was out with a red card and we had to play probably the worst goalie in the league what about last nighs 3-1 it was alot better with him and by the way kimball is good but he has the worst attitude of anyone if he tried and had heart i would really respect him but he doesnt i like #6 from webb hes amazing i think it was #6

yeah i agree with the fact that kimball is good but our 7-2 score was nothing our starting goalie was out with a red card and we had to play probably the worst goalie in the league what about last nighs 3-1 it was alot better with him and by the way kimball is good but he has the worst attitude of anyone if he tried and had heart i would really respect him but he doesnt i like #6 from webb hes amazing i think it was #6

Fynn Glover of Baylor is absolutely amazing.