Best Midfielders

TNsoccer2006

yeah i agree with the fact that kimball is good but our 7-2 score was nothing our starting goalie was out with a red card and we had to play probably the worst goalie in the league what about last nighs 3-1 it was alot better with him and by the way kimball is good but he has the worst attitude of anyone if he tried and had heart i would really respect him but he doesnt i like #6 from webb hes amazing i think it was #6

Yeah last nights game was very good, you all surprised me. I disagree with your statement about Kimballs attitude though; i think he has the most heart on the team, he is always trying hard. Thats my opinion, if you disagree thats alright but dont post please. By the way, what number are you? Just wondering

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im not sure on the names here.... but for lincoln county they have a solid midfielder named benji lance? or something like that. he has great vision and can dribble around 5 people without being touched... he did it against us. not sure if hes a mid or forward ,but matt reed from blackman gets my pick aswell.he has great goalscoring capability ,is solid in the air, and controls things overall. and rounding out my top three is tony girabaldi, again not sure about the spelling though. he plays for warren county and to me was the only impressive player besides number 11 on warren county. tony has good vision aswell and plays calm. nice style.

Yeah last nights game was very good, you all surprised me. I disagree with your statement about Kimballs attitude though; i think he has the most heart on the team, he is always trying hard. Thats my opinion, if you disagree thats alright but dont post please. By the way, what number are you? Just wondering

i was talkin to you earlier im #12 the sweeper and he shows alot of leadership and he hustles but when he shook hands he didnt even say we played good at all maybe cause he was upset or just like that dont no

ok i am not being a jerk or anything ok i am sure he is a good teammate and stuff and i know he is a great soccer player but being on the other team i just dont see any respect from him and he just acts like its not about how he plays just winning and not even considering the other team i mean after the game he wouldnt even look at any of our players and say goo game he looked away instead and i am number three what about you