NCAA Men's National Championship

TheGreatLineJudge

Watched IUPW and UCLA last night. It is simply a power game. Did you see the guy get the bloody nose while blocking. The annoucer said, "I guess that is the price you pay when you jump so high blocking."

I am friends with the Hungarian Men's national coach, and we were discussing the differences between the Men's and Women's game. He said the Men's game was simply side out after side out. Even though he gets paid handsomely to coach the Men, (much more than he makes as a college assistant) he prefers the women's game much more because, #1 there is much more strategy, and #2 the rallies last longer and than serve, pass, set, kill.

There is no good volleyball.

That is your opinion. I have the same opinion about NBA Basketball...NBA teams are a waste of money, time, and TV space. Take that junk off and put on a good baseball, football, or VOLLEYBALL game anytime.

I'll pay your admission to come to the LaVergne Tournament of Champions Sept. 22-23 and watch some good Volleyball. 24 teams from across Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama. If you leave here not impressed, then we'll just agree to disagree.

Edited by bd4vols

Announcements