District 10 AA

Embaseball38

Thanks, Gerry. I'll assume that the start time in Lewisburg will be 6:30 although I know that the start time in Loretto is 7:00. So if both Loretto and Marshall win on Monday, Tuesday's winners game will be in Loretto and Tuesday's losers game will be in Spring Hill. Upsets could occur as you don't really know until they play the games.

Yeah I wish they would set designated times for all games, but it is left to the home team in the end.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, MCLefty. While I can get there at anytime, it's nice to know the exact time so I can work on my truck, yard, and house until the last minute. I can make the Lewisburg ballpark in about 30 min so I'll be leaving Bethesda at 5:30 to arrive at 6:00 to talk with the fans and coaches. Who do you think will be throwing tonight for both teams?

I'll find out Monday at Lewisburg from the tournament director, Coach Joe George, what the remainder of the schedule is since there seems to be some confusion here.

What time does the game start in Lewisburg on Monday?

Pageman, our game starts at 7:00

Thanks, badmamma. As far as the pitching, I'm guessing that Spring Hill may go with someone else besides Berlin since he pitched against Lewis Co. on Thursday. I would say #9 Daniel Mabry would be a possible choice. For Marshall - Lintz. It is really important to win the 1st game in this double-elimination tournament. Going to the loser's bracket in any tournament could force an extra game in later play.

Actually the game being played here in Loretto is going to be at 6:30 and not 7...Not really sure who Loretto will pitch but if they hit like they can on certain nights I say they win...im going to say Loretto 5 - 4...

I think we've got a psychic on our hands... Huge and should be great game tomorrow in Loretto against Marshall County. Go Tigers!!! Did Lamm throw Monday Night?

man i am good...i mean i got it EXACTLY right...LORETTO 5....Giles 4...i should make money off this stuff...game tomorrow should be great!!! Actually that was a good guess....game was crazy and the umps were HORRIBLE!!!

Edited by buford