Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

I like the picture and think it is great. I just hope other people and players don't think Marco is arrogant enough to pose for such a picture. I wish his fans were just a little more reserved, like he is. I wouldn't want someone that might vote for Mr. Football to think that he has the big head. Player attitude is one of the things the voters look at.

Yes you are very true Marco wouldn't pose for something like this but he would get a laugh out of it though. Someone is doin a great job with their computer skills.

Great work. I like it a lot.

As far as IOWNYOU419 the only thing you own is a big mouth that likes to fart a lot. The size,weight and other info I gave you came from the mTp program book

so if you don't believe it take it up with MPHS. The only thing that was misquoted was the 40 time and its because he's only been timed by the coaches not some big league camp that you idiots like to spend yalls money on. Marco doesn't have to go to those camps he's already that good,no professional help needed he just relies on natrual abilities.

Go back a few pages to my post on the invitation. Come on over and time him yourself, believe me Marco is humble enough to oblidge. Other wise shut up.

Quote from IOWNU419 " IF you haven't seen this guy play then you have no right saying nothing" so do us all a favor and go back to representing your guy and

shut up about Marco.

Edited by Big Bigby

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the picture and think it is great. I just hope other people and players don't think Marco is arrogant enough to pose for such a picture. I wish his fans were just a little more reserved, like he is. I wouldn't want someone that might vote for Mr. Football to think that he has the big head. Player attitude is one of the things the voters look at.

Funny you should say those things cause after the arrogant stupidity on the part of marco's supporters it does kinda make you think marco might be kinda like that as well....

Big bigby- you really are very childish, talking about me farting out of my mouth.....are you serious do you know how embarassed you should be about saying something like that??? I also would like everyone from mt. pleasent to calm down- how many times do i have to say I think marco is a great player- I just think his fans are idiots... you all are getting so mad because I show you how you lie and make stuff up....and if the MPHS is the one making stuff up than they are idiots as well.... do you believe everything you read.... If temple listed a player as running a 4.4 40 in thier program would you just go "well gosh its written right here must be true!" - no you use your brain...well you're supposed to...

and to whoever challenged my athletic career...well that just makes me laugh.... I don't presume to know anything about your life and how good you were at anything...(except thinking but you put that on display for everyone)-- that is what is great about coacht you can hide behind a name....and for someone to challenge a random name on coacht- to challenge someone's athletic ability when you know nothing about them is hilarious and shows just how dumb you people are....and I know that you people will get on here and try to say a bunch of other dumb stuff and maybe say that I poop out of my ears.... or things of that nature but i'm spent....addressing stupidity of these massive proportions makes me tired.... have a nice life and continue your subjective reality, a relativistic epistomology really won't get you very far in life....

As for mr. football in single a- dailey might deserve a nomination but my opinion...

SETH SKOGEN MR. FOOTBALL 1A 2006!!!

Edited by IOWNYOU149

I guess I had better set the record straight...Marco has no idea the poster was made..I took the picture ( took the whole team ) and added a couple pics in PhotoShop...Marco would never blow his own horn....I hope this doesn't turn into an issue..I was making a fun poster for a good kid, and a great athlete, for having such a good year.....Thank you

Funny you should say those things cause after the arrogant stupidity on the part of marco's supporters it does kinda make you think marco might be kinda like that as well....

Big bigby- you really are very childish, talking about me farting out of my mouth.....are you serious do you know how embarassed you should be about saying something like that??? I also would like everyone from mt. pleasent to calm down- how many times do i have to say I think marco is a great player- I just think his fans are idiots... you all are getting so mad because I show you how you lie and make stuff up....and if the MPHS is the one making stuff up than they are idiots as well.... do you believe everything you read.... If temple listed a player as running a 4.4 40 in thier program would you just go "well gosh its written right here must be true!" - no you use your brain...well you're supposed to...

and to whoever challenged my athletic career...well that just makes me laugh.... I don't presume to know anything about your life and how good you were at anything...(except thinking but you put that on display for everyone)-- that is what is great about coacht you can hide behind a name....and for someone to challenge a random name on coacht- to challenge someone's athletic ability when you know nothing about them is hilarious and shows just how dumb you people are....and I know that you people will get on here and try to say a bunch of other dumb stuff and maybe say that I poop out of my ears.... or things of that nature but i'm spent....addressing stupidity of these massive proportions makes me tired.... have a nice life and continue your subjective reality, a relativistic epistomology really won't get you very far in life....

As for mr. football in single a- dailey might deserve a nomination but my opinion...

SETH SKOGEN MR. FOOTBALL 1A 2006!!!

Nope. No more childish than most of all the things coming out of your mouth in self defense and dis-illusionment and be-littleing people to try and prove yourself correct. Never believe anything written you say, and use my brain to comprehend the truth. Well juding by your standards that you believe to be law, then I shouldn't

believe the C.times and just write his stats off and say no way any kid can do that.

After all thats exactly what you have been diong.And MPHS is the greatest school around just more legitimate than Temple because it doesn't turn out graduating

self-dellusional, egotistical, brain-fartin, hypocritical, non-meaning to anything they

have to say people LIKE YOU. Now that my full of himself friend is REALITY.

And I see that my invitation is being ignored because you just might be afraid that everyone is telling the TRUTH and thus loose the only angle you think you have for the debockle of post you've ranted on. Your feeble attemps is not going to stop Marco Dailey from winning that trophy. BELIEVE THAT!

YOU JUST GOT OWNED...... HAHAHAHAHAHA don't be to mad,come watch the game with me and I promise Marco will win you over too. :angry:

"feeble attemps ARE....NOT "IS"" plural nouns take on plural verbs....go mt. pleasent education...haha

oh and that TRUTH that everyone was talking about...that really shows your logic to be superb (dripping sarcasm) b/c if one person says he runs a 4.28 and another a 4.4 and another a 4.5 and then one person says he is 185 lbs and another 200+ all those things can't be TRUTH because they are contradictory.... I'll explain if he weighs 185 he can't weigh 200 at the same time.... those numbers are not identical and therefore contradict...

and did you just guarantee that marco was going to get mr. football this year??? let me check you said "Your feeble attemps is (sorry I have to laugh again) not going to stop Marco Dailey from winning that trophy. BELIEVE THAT!" -- is that a guarantee.???? well I guess we'll see on Nov. 27th.... just for the record I am not promising anything....I now realize (more than ever) that people are idiots and cannot be depended on to make the right decisions.... I hope skogen does win...I think he deserves it...but we'll see...

if you last post was owning me....haha....than "owning" must mean "getting owned"...although from your posts and the destruction of objective reality I should have already guessed that-- I apologize....

"feeble attemps ARE....NOT "IS"" plural nouns take on plural verbs....go mt. pleasent education...haha

oh and that TRUTH that everyone was talking about...that really shows your logic to be superb (dripping sarcasm) b/c if one person says he runs a 4.28 and another a 4.4 and another a 4.5 and then one person says he is 185 lbs and another 200+ all those things can't be TRUTH because they are contradictory.... I'll explain if he weighs 185 he can't weigh 200 at the same time.... those numbers are not identical and therefore contradict...

and did you just guarantee that marco was going to get mr. football this year??? let me check you said "Your feeble attemps is (sorry I have to laugh again) not going to stop Marco Dailey from winning that trophy. BELIEVE THAT!" -- is that a guarantee.???? well I guess we'll see on Nov. 27th.... just for the record I am not promising anything....I now realize (more than ever) that people are idiots and cannot be depended on to make the right decisions.... I hope skogen does win...I think he deserves it...but we'll see...

if you last post was owning me....haha....than "owning" must mean "getting owned"...although from your posts and the destruction of objective reality I should have already guessed that-- I apologize....

Still ignore the invite. O.K. IT was fun.Later.

I'm going to nominate Josh Smith of Temple as a candidate for the Lineman award.

He is leading the city of Chattanooga with 31 solo tackles, 83 assisted for a total of 114 tackles in 8 games (14.25 pg).

I would say he is the heart and soul of the 9-0 Temple Crusader defense and is a beast of a player (6'2, 240). He's had 1 interception on the year. He is a 4.0 Senior at Temple and hardly ever comes out of the game. I would say he is one of the best (if not the best) MLB's in the state of Tennessee in 1A.

At the fullback position is averaging about 80 yards per game (5 TD).

He deserves to be considered in the running for the Mr. Football Award.

pic36206.jpg

Unapproved Website

I'm going to nominate Josh Smith of Temple as a candidate for the Lineman award.

He is leading the city of Chattanooga with 31 solo tackles, 83 assisted for a total of 114 tackles in 8 games (14.25 pg).

I would say he is the heart and soul of the 9-0 Temple Crusader defense and is a beast of a player (6'2, 240). He's had 1 interception on the year. He is a 4.0 Senior at Temple and hardly ever comes out of the game. I would say he is one of the best (if not the best) MLB's in the state of Tennessee in 1A.

At the fullback position is averaging about 80 yards per game (5 TD).

He deserves to be considered in the running for the Mr. Football Award.

pic36206.jpg

Unapproved Website

Yes,yes your quiet point taken. Thanks for putting up with us. Just havin fun. I am movin on. :angry:

I guess I had better set the record straight...Marco has no idea the poster was made..I took the picture ( took the whole team ) and added a couple pics in PhotoShop...Marco would never blow his own horn....I hope this doesn't turn into an issue..I was making a fun poster for a good kid, and a great athlete, for having such a good year.....Thank you

Take this from a 7A Mckenzie Rebel Fan. It was an awesome attempt of flattery. marco should be flattered. I've seen him in a scrimmage game against us. Awesome, fast and quick feet. Don't feel bad about your poster. Heck I'm jealous of it. :angry:

We'll i am going to say this Iownyou149 and Bigbibby please SHUT UP ! What are ya'll trying to do see who can talk the most proper own here. The truth of the matter is marco is very good and should win mr. football in my oopinion! But i don't think he will this year because the region is realy down now if MP goes along way in the playoffs than who knows. MP does not contend with the privates anymore and that hurts him too now for this other kid! I was listen to murphy fair on the radio friday and when he was talking about mr. football in 1a i never herd him talk about this other kid at all. Now for marco size he's about 5 "7 and about 170 puonds of muscle and runs about a 4-6 40 and i don't care what the mp program says because everybody knows that SCHOOLS fuge on that But what makes him so very very good is he makes good choices and VERY VERY VERY QUICK!!! it's a difference in fast and quick . But all this don't make hill of beans football is about TEAM AND WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! SO IOWNYOU AND BIGBIBBY PLEASE GROW UP AND SHUT UP AND MOVE ON. :rolleyes: PS GOODLUCK TO MP AND TO MARCO