Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

According to Chattanooga Times Free Press as of 11/03/06.

Seth Skogen - 10 games, 74 Rec., 1412 yds., 20 TD's, 19.1 y/carry, 141.2 y/game

#1 in the east for receiving.

#2 for TD's

#2 for scoring

#2 for total points

#2 for total yards

All of the #2 coming behind Chas Scruggs of Lookout Valley.

Chas Scruggs- 10 games, 205 Att., 2023 yds., 25 TD's, 9.9 y/carry, 202.3 y/game

#1 in the east for rushing, and the above.

And as far as the record breaking, don't you think he should considering that most kids in H.S. football doesn't catch very well and the #'s are going to be low anyways?....... And records are meant to be broken. His will fall one day.

Marco Dailey - 10 games, 172 Att., 2392 yds., 38 TD's, 13.9 y/carry, 232.2 y/game

#1 for rushing in east and west

#1 for TD's in east and west

#1 for total points in east and west

#1 for total yards in east and west

second to no-one, according to the Tennessean.

There's the #'s. I'll let the fans decide. :(

P.S. Why was this Chas Scruggs not nominated ? He must be 2,3,4 A ?

Buy the way Marco beats out 2,3,4 A stats over here. So don't use it as an excuse.

Umm... Im pretty sure Chas Scruggs plays 4 a team that is in the same region as Temple, and if Im not mistaken Temple beat LV 33-14, so I dont know what your talking about, 2, 3, 4 A.

Also, just b/c his records could one day fall, doesnt have anything to do with this year and that he has the records.

Edited by shortballer10

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... Im pretty sure Chas Scruggs plays 4 a team that is in the same region as Temple, and if Im not mistaken Temple beat LV 33-14, so I dont know what your talking about, 2, 3, 4 A.

Is LV a division 1a, 2a, 3a?

They can't be 4a and in the same region as Temple cause Temple is 1a.

Unless your trying to say LV is 1a region 4. Then I understand.

Then why was Scruggs not nominated?

Edited by Big Bigby

Two guys in West TN who should be considered are

Back: Brandon Springer from Lake County. He rushed for 1,422 yards and 19 TD's as a So. and 1,092 yards and 24 TD's last year as a Jr. Two time TFCA and TSWA 1st Team All-State, 2004 Region 8-1A Offensive MVP as well as 2005 second team All-West TN by Jackson Sun.

Lineman: Kevin Copelin Lake Co., 2005 Region 7-1A Defensive MVP with 73 tackles, 14 for loss yardage and 4 sacks. 1st team TSWA All-State 2005. 2004 had 60 tackles, 12 for loss and 2 sacks. He was 2004 All-Region as a So.

Both of these guys are great players and have a chance to play at the next level.

I agree 100%! Them two boys also got more heart than anybody I have ever seen! I SEE THEIR NAMES IN LIGHTS ALREADY!

Is LV a division 1a, 2a, 3a?

They can't be 4a and in the same region as Temple cause Temple is 1a.

Unless your trying to say LV is 1a region 4. Then I understand.

Then why was Scruggs not nominated?

B/c just like marco- they played against extremely weak competition all year...and because seth is better....

The state records that seth broke were set by the all-time leading wr at memphis- who I think played for the lions for a year and then got cut..... he was only 5'8'' or 5'9''- which is a tough size for the NFL- but he could obviously catch...His records will fall....but it may be a while...

B/c just like marco- they played against extremely weak competition all year...and because seth is better....

The state records that seth broke were set by the all-time leading wr at memphis- who I think played for the lions for a year and then got cut..... he was only 5'8'' or 5'9''- which is a tough size for the NFL- but he could obviously catch...His records will fall....but it may be a while...

Marco dropped 290 rushing tonight and 3 TDS, also passed for 66 and a TD, and also ran a 2 point con. and passed for another against one of the "weakest" defenses in the state who was giving up about 7 points a game, to lead his team to a berth in the semi's next week. How did your man do tonight?