Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

I did however tie the record for most tackles in one game w/ 21 against Huntland. I doubt i had 22 official tackles last night, but if i did i broke that record. And i am first and second for single season tackle records w/ 142 last year, and over 170 this year. I would GLADLY trade every single one of those tackles to still be playing next week though.

that right their my friend is a love for the game

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any info on when and where it will be announced? I have not yet figured out where to get this kind of info. Guess I need to step up and ask. I would definitely like to be one of the first to know or actually love to here it while they announce it.

I was told by Donald Paul that WXRQ (1460AM) would be carrying the Mr. Football awards live on the radio. I THINK the date was Nov. 27th.

From what I understand the decision has already been made on who won the award. The playoff games don't matter. Seth Skogen of Temple should still be the winner.

Agreed....in a dismal night for Temple's offense- 7 turnovers and 4 coming inside FC's 25 yrd. line....seth was the only sign of life and the only one who did anything....I think even FC has a new respect for the best player in the state single a!!!

B/c just like marco- they played against extremely weak competition all year...and because seth is better....

The state records that seth broke were set by the all-time leading wr at memphis- who I think played for the lions for a year and then got cut..... he was only 5'8'' or 5'9''- which is a tough size for the NFL- but he could obviously catch...His records will fall....but it may be a while...

Is Skogen being recruited by anyone? Has anyone else offered besides UTC?