GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what makes you think that Gville does not even DESERVE to play you high and mighty Owls anymore? :lol:

Because we really don't want to play yall every year. Why play yall and waste a game. Like someone said earlier I believe if we win we are supposed to win cause we are bigger, and if you win well all of g-ville shuts down everything and goes and celebrates. The game is not even fun to watch or play anymore because of the dominance. You can talk all you want about your precious gold ball congrats. I would much rather see us play someone who can ultimately get us better and challenge us for that late season run to get ready in the playoffs. Have a nice day!! :lol:

I mean overall team speed!! Gee do you know anything!?!? :lol: I am not talking about one on one speed I am talking about all together team speed. Have a nice day!! :lol:

I will always and forever know more than you, boy!!!...And overall...I have a little team that will race you!!!!!!

Trying to be a Major League Gum Popper??? I hate to tell ya truthcuts, but oldsc7 already has that title. Also, I hate to be the one to inform you that SC will have more TEAM SPEED than anybody they'll face in the Regular Season.

Edited by bigreid

I mean overall team speed!! Gee do you know anything!?!? :blink: I am not talking about one on one speed I am talking about all together team speed. Have a nice day!! :P

well you sure liked to run your mouth about how much this game meant to you when you played. and I do recall some games in the past being very entertaining to watch. And what you mean "WE" don't want to play G-ville anymore? You don't even play anymore, so how do you figure SC doesn't want to play g-ville anymore?

well you sure liked to run your mouth about how much this game meant to you when you played. and I do recall some games in the past being very entertaining to watch. And what you mean "WE" don't want to play G-ville anymore? You don't even play anymore, so how do you figure SC doesn't want to play g-ville anymore?

I think if Gordansville doesn't win one in the next 50 years, maybe they should think about canceling the game

Check it out.....oldsc7 has a "Fan Club". That's "AWESOME". His only two posts are about you oldsc7. Don't you feel important?!?!?!?!?! Bishop D.A. Shizzle, come on over to C-TOWN Friday Night and get a good look at just exactly what G-VILLE is going to be up against in two weeks!!!

Edited by bigreid