GVILLE AND CTOWN

What does it matter when he or she was born? What, exactly, is your argument? What is your point? Can you make one? Are you capable? Do you support anyone? Is predicting scores, rather horribly, and making comments like that all you can do? That's all I have ever seen you do. Is this the only interaction you have with society? :ph34r:

Predicting scores,rather horribly, I will take you own for x number of games and we will see who is the best?

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was I talking to you? NO

No, you weren't talking to me, I was just making a statement, but thats pretty lame, getting on here and challenging someone to pick games, and say, OH, I am better than you. You never did answer my question though, how does me joining coacht 4 months ago have anything to do with my support of the Owls?

No, you weren't talking to me, I was just making a statement, but thats pretty lame, getting on here and challenging someone to pick games, and say, OH, I am better than you. You never did answer my question though, how does me joining coacht 4 months ago have anything to do with my support of the Owls?

Will you still be here after the season is over with?

Will you still be here after the season is over with?

Hey Cream-muff, settle down. You're not getting upset with any of us Owl fans are you? We're only trying to support our team. What team do you support? Hee, Hee, Hee. :thumb:

Edited by owls