GVILLE AND CTOWN

The fake punt wont work this year. You will be doing a lot of punting however. You picked the wrong predictions this year. The joke is going to be on you. Gordonsville is ready. Hope you are so theres no excuses. Its going to kill the owls to have two straight losses to start the season. Thats my prediction. GO TIGERS

Whatever. :o

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be glad when week 1 is over and people some of these people will shut there mouths.( notice I said some people!!! ) There is way 2 much rambling on about nothing. Lets talk about the game at hand please and lay off taking shots at each other. This game isn't even for another week.

I was wondering G-ville fans, if somoene knows, exactly what part of the team is Mark Medley going to be coaching? Is he gonna be running the offense, or defense, or what? Just wondering, with the addition of him, the tigers will be alot better this year I beleive.

I was wondering G-ville fans, if somoene knows, exactly what part of the team is Mark Medley going to be coaching? Is he gonna be running the offense, or defense, or what? Just wondering, with the addition of him, the tigers will be alot better this year I beleive.

I believe Clemons is still running the O.

I believe he is helping mainly with Quarterbacks and Defensive Backs, but is involved in all aspects.