GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he is helping mainly with Quarterbacks and Defensive Backs, but is involved in all aspects.

Thanks for the info croz. Is there gonna be a good turn out of G-ville fans, in the HOLE tomorrow night? I anticipate there will be.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Not as much turnout as you may expect. GV has a Jamboree in Lebanon tonight. You will have a good crowd next Friday night however.

Next Friday will not be as good as this Friday, or really any of the other games. It will be ok, but it won't beat LA, TC or Westmoreland. The crowd has weakened in years past, due to G-ville's lack of ability to win one.

Next Friday will not be as good as this Friday, or really any of the other games. It will be ok, but it won't beat LA, TC or Westmoreland. The crowd has weakened in years past, due to G-ville's lack of ability to win one.

Are you serious? The SC/Gordonsville game is always the biggest of the year, not because it is that good. But because everyone in Smith County is at the same game.

And Gordonsville has been down ever since the class of 2003 left.

My favorite play was the pass they threw to #17 for SC. They still run that play? :thumb: Sorry, couldn't resist !! Didn't they run it like 3 times !?!?!?

Probably.