GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville always plays a weak preseason schedule. You can't blame the kids on who they play, that is the adminstration. Instead of having them pound weaker opponents to make them think they are unbeatable, why noy bring them to earth and show them it is a long time until December. And they could do better at selecting a tougher non-region opponent other than Upperman. Why not choose someone who will actually put you to the test?

Who do you want Gordonsville to play Knox Catholic :lol: The Tigers will stick with Upperman :lol: Our test is Friday night :thumb:

We use the owls for the test. Why change now? You dont feel the owls are up to giving GV the test? Did Owls choose KC? Dont sound like it gave your teams moral any help. All I hear is crying.

Nobody is crying. You should here how stupid you sound. We knew going into that game, we probably wouldn't win, but we were hoping we would. Losing that game, does not destroy our confidence. Who is getting on here and crying? The only one who is gonna be crying is you, after we stomp ya'll like last year. We schedule the KC game to hopefully prepare and better ourselves, you get better by playing people who are better than you. So look at it this way, ya'll will be better after week one, thanks to us.

I hope Tez gets to return alot of kickoffs :D If Gordonsville is kicking off alot what does that mean Z <_< I don't think that game plan will work :lol:

He'll get two, the opening or halftime kickoff, and after ya'll score once. I should have made myself more clear. You got me on that one.

good luck to both teams this yr we will have two of the best masterminds in one spot friday with maynord and medley which will be a treat for evry1....heard yall did better then expected against KC thats good....oh and our preseason schedule try out moore county collinwood cascade and the big one davidson academy...i seen our boys play and they moved the ball well but its the same way with yall and KC bigger school better athletes but it dont matter how athletic you are to me its the grit and backbone and perserverance that u have inside u is what makes you a football player the team that has the best will to win will win i believe no matter who's playin....im sure our boys will go in and not back down from anybody no matter who it is in the hole and im sure ur boys will do the same but i think this yr may be a better then expected game....i wish all the luck in the world to yall after week 1 and im hopin yall would do the same for us but thats it i aint posted nothing in a while so i thought id post something....and again remember life goes on no matter who wins...but its juss the fact if you're man enough to admit you lost and the other team was better have a good week

Nobody is crying. You should here how stupid you sound. We knew going into that game, we probably wouldn't win, but we were hoping we would. Losing that game, does not destroy our confidence. Who is getting on here and crying? The only one who is gonna be crying is you, after we stomp ya'll like last year. We schedule the KC game to hopefully prepare and better ourselves, you get better by playing people who are better than you. So look at it this way, ya'll will be better after week one, thanks to us.

Hey, Did you hear the post game interview on radio. I rest my case. It is in the water over there.

good luck to both teams this yr we will have two of the best masterminds in one spot friday with maynord and medley which will be a treat for evry1....heard yall did better then expected against KC thats good....oh and our preseason schedule try out moore county collinwood cascade and the big one davidson academy...i seen our boys play and they moved the ball well but its the same way with yall and KC bigger school better athletes but it dont matter how athletic you are to me its the grit and backbone and perserverance that u have inside u is what makes you a football player the team that has the best will to win will win i believe no matter who's playin....im sure our boys will go in and not back down from anybody no matter who it is in the hole and im sure ur boys will do the same but i think this yr may be a better then expected game....i wish all the luck in the world to yall after week 1 and im hopin yall would do the same for us but thats it i aint posted nothing in a while so i thought id post something....and again remember life goes on no matter who wins...but its juss the fact if you're man enough to admit you lost and the other team was better have a good week

We did alright against KC, we didnt move the ball well, but at times we did ok, until we turned it over. But yes this game should be better than last year, ya'll are an improved team, with Medley helping again, and I wish ya'll the best of luck after week one.

Hey, Did you hear the post game interview on radio. I rest my case. It is in the water over there.

So you are gonna judge us by what our radio broadcasters say. Go talk to any of our players or coaches, and they will tell you, we just got beat by a better team, which is what you will be saying Friday night. And no I didn't listen to the radio broadcast, but I know that Maynord was not the one crying, but just who was?

We did alright against KC, we didnt move the ball well, but at times we did ok, until we turned it over. But yes this game should be better than last year, ya'll are an improved team, with Medley helping again, and I wish ya'll the best of luck after week one.

I wish you would stop posting. Cause it looks like to me you are making all kinds of excuses why we got beat. Who cares if they are a bigger and faster team if you go out there and play ball it does not matter. If you block correct, call the right play at the right time, have people on your team who are not scared and soft, that is the game finding 22 people to put out there on that field every friday night and give it everything they got for 4 quarters and after in some cases. Just leave it all on the field. That is football kids playing cause they love the game and love to hit people and love to compete. So please stop making excuses for why we got beat by KC they beat us and thats that. G-ville if you win, I will say you were a better team on that given night. I just wish I could be there.