GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcing that Gordonsville is going to beat Trousdale County by 20 is absurd. Why noy be logical here? For your comment, you should be hit the knee caps with a baseball bat.

Your definitly right Don. This is the year for G-ville to beat them, but if I was G-ville, I wouldn't be thinking that just yet. Satterfield will have that team ready to play. They will be down, but still a very tough team. I dunno about being hit in the knees though, thats a little harsh, don't you think?

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Your definitly right Don. This is the year for G-ville to beat them, but if I wasd G-ville, I wouldn't be thinking that just yet. Satterfield will have that team ready to play. They will be down, but still a very tough team.

This is also the year for GV to beat SC. Break out the bats Z King of bs. :o

This is also the year for GV to beat SC. Break out the bats Z King of bs. :D

:o , that was pretty funny, but you are right, this very well could be the year, as could any year, hopefully not though. I beleive we will pull it out. Lets just leave the bats at home though.

Let me wake shizzle up along with you. GV 35 night chickens 3. Just because SC thinks so much of field goals. Chicken to go for it. Hence the name, night chickens. :o

Wow, thats pretty bold. Please tell me your joking though, you have made some pretty good jokes, but this is by far the best. I don't beleive it will be that one sided in G-villes favor, but you can think that, your entitled to. Just remember after we STO, whoops, I almost said it, beat you, that there will be no crying.

Wow, thats pretty bold. Please tell me your joking though, you have made some pretty good jokes, but this is by far the best. I don't beleive it will be that one sided in G-villes favor, but you can think that, your entitled to. Just remember after we STO, whoops, I almost said it, beat you, that there will be no crying.

Yeah Im joking, Wont be any crying from me. The best team always wins. I think it will be a real dogfight. No big spread. Having watched both teams play, I wouldnt give any points either way.

Yeah Im joking, Wont be any crying from me. The best team always wins. I think it will be a real dogfight. No big spread. Having watched both teams play, I wouldnt give any points either way.

Thats what I figured. Your right, it should be a close game, I haven't seen G-ville play, but I have heard they have a young O-line, that could potentially cause some problems for them. Ours is kinda the same way, I don't remeber many of our starters on O-line starting last year, except one or two. But they did better than expected I think against the KC. It will be an interesting ball game.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

You Gordonsville fans are so funny. Some of you have no clue!!! LOL

I don't blame you for thinking your team might win. Thats not the funny part. Whats funny is some of you are saying that this game isn't going to be close. Half of you don't know what game is this week. Let me give you a hint... Smith County plays Gordonsville in week 1, not Trousdale. If you wanna speak on that subject go to another thread. Back to the subject of Smith County vs Gordonsville. My opinion Smith County should keep the I-40 win streak going. There is way more athletes playing on this side. Gordonsville, don't get me wrong, has athletes. But 2 or 3 isn't going to cut it. I graduated from SCHS, but have friends and family that coach at Gordonsville. Sorry Gville fans but this isn't the year, its not going to happen. Good luck after Friday for the rest of the year!!!! I wish you the best.