Districts-- Brentwood/Ravenwood/Franklin/Independence/Centennial/... .

turtleboy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin needs a few move in players a new coach and a new attitude. The program has gone downhill for several years while the suroounding schools have excelled. I was glad that last year we finally got the AAA Championship back to MIddle Tenn but we will have to step it to keep it here :ph34r::angry:

Franklin needs a few move in players a new coach and a new attitude. The program has gone downhill for several years while the suroounding schools have excelled. I was glad that last year we finally got the AAA Championship back to MIddle Tenn but we will have to step it to keep it here :ph34r::angry:

I don't know what their problem is. They have always had talented players, yet came out surprisingly flat last night.

Franklin needs a few move in players a new coach and a new attitude. The program has gone downhill for several years while the suroounding schools have excelled. I was glad that last year we finally got the AAA Championship back to MIddle Tenn but we will have to step it to keep it here :thumb::lol:

Actually Franklin doesnt need a new coach. Their coach is actually one of the best in the state and probably one of the few thats in the collegiate hall of fame. He is very knowledgeable about the game of soccer, so that wasnt a very good comment. Its hard to say Franklin has been going downhill the past couple of years when the were seeded #3 in the tourny and may have not always been at the top but sure has been near it or always in the middle of things.

Franklin did get off to a rocky start this season but really improved and stepped it up near the end. Last night against ravenwood they played a good 70 mins, just feel apart near the end. They had talented players and have some returning next year. Hopefully next year they can step it up a level.

He coached at Akron and Clemson. In 1986 he was NCAA coach of the year. In 2004 inducted into hall of fame. He is widly regaurded as one of the top coachs in the country and has more connections than any other person in TN soccer. He might be qualified to coach franktown