YBOA State Tournament 15 and under

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Springer is an excellent coach that worked hard with this team. I expect big things from Ravenwood in the next couple of years.

As he knows very well, this team could not have any Ravenwood players on it because he is an assistant coach. Very hard to do when daughter plays for school.

I believe Coach Springer is the head coach at Ravenwood.

Mark is the Freshman Girls Coach and an assistant with the varsity at Ravenwood. My daughter has had the pleasure of playing for Mark twice. This past year as a Freshman at Ravenwood and back in 6th grade when he was a coach at Woodland Middle School. Mark has that ability to inspire players to find that next level of play. He is very intense, yet fair. He realizes that there are life leasons to be learned while playing a sport.

Sunday, in the 15 and under finals, the HEARTBREAKERS beate the ELITE by about 8 points in a very hard fought game.

Ask coach if he is interested in still coming to the Hoop Dreams tourney on May 26th-28th. Call Coach Buchanan At 615 333-3767 or 615 596-4434. :D