Farewell from Slyder

Slyder

At last, all things must come to an end. My senior son's high school baseball career came to an end tonight and reluntantly it is time to move on. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these boards, the debates, the opinions and the sarcasm (probably that most). I appreciate all the hard work put in by a lot of posters (David Limbaugh comes to mind) and I appreciate each of you allowing me to put in my 2 cents worth. E5, LCBorn, Wingman, CCriders25 and others...thank you!

I wish the 7AAA the best of luck in the regionals and I hope your teams fair well this season and for seasons to come. It has been an pleasure.

Slyder <_<

At last, all things must come to an end. My senior son's high school baseball career came to an end tonight and reluntantly it is time to move on. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these boards, the debates, the opinions and the sarcasm (probably that most). I appreciate all the hard work put in by a lot of posters (David Limbaugh comes to mind) and I appreciate each of you allowing me to put in my 2 cents worth. E5, LCBorn, Wingman, CCriders25 and others...thank you!

I wish the 7AAA the best of luck in the regionals and I hope your teams fair well this season and for seasons to come. It has been an pleasure.

Slyder :lol:

now just because your son moves on doesnt mean you have to move on you are more than welcomed to continue your support of high school sports just change the school you aupport to RIVERDALE <_<

Stick around, Slyder. Just 'cause your kid is retiring from playing doesn't mean you have to retire from posting.

Besides, you're one of the pre-eminent authorities on submarine pitching and kickball. This community needs that kind of expertise.