Velocity Sports Performance of Chattanooga

Sequatchie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd is in the same region as Tyner.

Yes, I understand that very well. Boyd played in the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree last year, and Tyner didn't. It's not a "Region 3" Jamboree, its a group of teams in different classifications from Sequatchie, Bledsoe, Marion, & Grundy Counties. Somehow, Boyd was added last year, and are scheduled to play in it again this year.

Yes, I understand that very well. Boyd played in the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree last year, and Tyner didn't. It's not a "Region 3" Jamboree, its a group of teams in different classifications from Sequatchie, Bledsoe, Marion, & Grundy Counties. Somehow, Boyd was added last year, and are scheduled to play in it again this year.

Lookout Valley is also scheduled to be in the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree again this year the schedule is all ready set for it for the evening of August 11 @ 6pm cst at Bledsoe Co.

The Sequatchie Valley Jamboree is said to be the oldest continually running Jamboree in the state. It has the teams of Marion Co., Sequatchie Co., Grundy Co., Bledsoe Co., Whitwell & South Pittsburg playing in it. In the past teams such as Notre Dame & Lookout Valley has been it as well. I also think years ago North Jackson, AL and Boyd Buchanan was in it. Maybe someone who is older than me can confirm who all has played in it.

• 4 weeks later...

I talked with a coach he talked with Velocity today, so as of 2:30 P.M. today it will be a 20 team jamboree with Boyd,Meigs and Lookout Valley out. They are TSSAA ok and now they do need one more team.

...Any idea on the extra needed team??? Have you heard when the schedule will be released???

...I can propose a dream match-up jamboree but I'll wait to hear from 'ramtrain' :blink:

Why isnt Ooletwah playing in a Velocity Scimmage? I know for a fact they dont have a Region Jamboree caause 2 5a doesnt have one. Does it have anything to do with the fact they lost 6 million seniors last year? lol Anywhos so who is and who isnt going to play in this? someone out there should have info

Maybe because they have a real game on August 16.

I also think the Bears better be concerned about what the Owls

have coming back and not what they lost.

If the players coming back don't sound familiar its because

in most real programs you don't see Freshman and sophmores

and some Jr's get alot of playing time. The term reload comes to mind.

What you don't know WILL hurt you!

...A Wednesday night game???...I wondered why they weren't playing also...they would have been a good opponent for the "RAMS"...the close proximity of the schools.etc...we used to scrimmage the Owls but something happened :ph34r:

...A Wednesday night game???...I wondered why they weren't playing also...they would have been a good opponent for the "RAMS"...the close proximity of the schools.etc...we used to scrimmage the Owls but something happened :ph34r:

Tyner played the Owls in the 95 season and scrimmaged in 98.

Edited by ramtrain

There is one person in every bunch that has more mouth than brains and Bradleybears2004 is ours. Bradley plays a tough schedule of which Ooltewah is one of the toughest along with Oak Ridge and Farrugut among others. Bradley is just trying to work hard to rebuild the program from the ground up. Mindset has been a problem the last couple years and I think we are turning the corner but have a long way to go. Weight room is going well and there is more talent and leadership than in the past. Hopefully they can come together as a team and show improvement. When I read these threads I ususally see at least one kid from every school showing there butt and dismiss their post with a grain of salt. Please do the same for us.